Found a stolen WAD. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutopie

This little gangsta Stole Light Dasher's Amyrose.wad.

Edited stuff:
Max speed, lightdash, Ringslinger.

How you know it's amy:
She's the most STUPID editor maybe ever.
Well Lesse:
It looks EXACTLY like the original amy.
The thing near the number of lives says Amy.

Or you could've read mah sig.

Could you be more specific? Who stole this person's wad? Where did you find this person? With the limited information you gave, anyone here could have done it.

I was in the server while she was testing it out.
She didn't edit the one Light Dasher made.
She edited the amyrose.wad nitro_the_hedghog(not me, of course) made.

How about we just ban her from the chat rooms, mbs, and anything else we can think of. Heck, while we're at it, lets get her arrested and put on death row. Then maybe she'll remember never to recolor a few drawings. /sarcasm

Geez....so what if she edited the wad? As long as she didn't release it here, or a well-known place, without giving credit, she's fine. I can edit whatever I want. If I want to edit Senya, for example, I can. But if I release the edit here on the forums without permission, I should be punished.

Re-colors of in-game players are ok.
Recoloring a recolor without permission is NOT ok.
Editing a wad and relasing it without permission is again... NOT ok.

Zaktan said:
Re-colors of in-game players are ok.
Editing a wad and relasing it without permission is again... NOT ok.

By that logic, you'd need to ask SSNFails in order to make a Sonic/Tails/Knuckles recolor. Each and every time. Of course, no one does that, so why make a special exception over something like this? It's the same exact thing.

Besides, there really isn't much we can do, unless Logan can instate a Master Server rule that does not permit the claiming of stolen wads as their own without posting any credit to the original wad's owner. Of course, that'd really wouldn't work unless the host was the one doing so.

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
What about an edit of sonic turning him yellow and putting a stripe down his head?
OWNED!

You walked right into THAT one, SMS, seriously.

Anyway, what's the big deal about it? I'm proposeing that a seperate Tails wad be made makeing Tails faster (much to certain people who can't read polls and're too self-centered to care about anyone but themselves' disdain) so that there's one version that's fast for those of us that want it and one version that's the same speed as right now for those people that want Tails to stay the same. Am I stealing the character designers work? No, I'm just improving upon it.

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
What about an edit of sonic turning him yellow and putting a stripe down his head?

Heh, speaking of which...

Zaktan said:

:P

I'll give you a few Minutes to let you think... What do I mean when I say this?
Hint: Compare my character to SMS'... Not in stats, but looks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back