Forum complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu

I'm getting really tired of these boards logging me off for seemingly no reason. I'll be logged in and written a very long post and hit the preview or submit button and WHAMO! It ask me to log in and I've lost the entire post. I'm on a few other forums of this type and never have this problem.
Sure, you can copy paste it in case, but sometimes I just forget. After all, as I said before, this is the only board that does this crap to me. This happening to anybody else?

Never happened to me. Anyways, just hit the "Back" button and your whole post will still be there..

Doesn't happen to me when I post, but sometimes it happens to me when I click on to these forums. About once every week or two.

I don't get this problem either... Maybe you didn't check the "Remember me?" box. There are times when I forget to check that and then a few seconds later, it logs me off

I've had this problem... with a different forum. It was browser-related; as people have already suggested towards you, it was an issue with cookies that was constantly logging me off.

So you should probably attempt to wipe all your cookies (and saved passwords too) and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back