Forum Brokey? Or Cookie Crashy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJames19119

Why did they remove Grey
Lately, the forum has been treating me very strange. I've been logged out at random intervals, despite always checking "Keep me logged in at all times", and everytime I visit the forum, it marks all the boards as read when there's a lot of new posts...tech support please? I honestly do not know what's going on as it treats none of the other forums I go to the same way.

I've noticed that happening to me recently, too. Mystic, what did you do to the boards!? :P

Nothing at all. Hasn't happened to me yet, but I won't try to jinx it. We all know these stupid things work by prayer and n00b sacrifice anyhow X_X

Hey, you three, could you give me some information? Perhaps I could help...

1: What browser + version are you using?
2: What are your cookie settings in said browsers?
3: Are you trying to surf other forums at the same time as the SRB2 messageboard, and have you logged out properly in any forums you've visited?
4: Are you using just sepwich.com, or www.sepwich.com ? You should use the former, that usually works for me.

It hasn't happened to me yet, though I have a hunch why it is happening to some people.

One solution that you might try is to go to sepwich.com/ssntails/mb, not www.sepwich.com/ssntails/mb/ (Leave the www. off of the name)

It happens to me as well.

1. IE, uh, no idea what version but it's relatively new
2. Inabled
3. I stay logged on on every forum I visit, which has lately dwindled to a few.

Edit: Oh, and I never use WWWs... except when stupid webmasters make them part of the URL, and for WWW.com which I use sometimes.

Ok.

Mystic just fixed the 'Multiple Forums At Once' bug, now it's down to the 'Www.sepwich.com Vs Sepwich.com' bug.

hotdog003 said:
3: Are you trying to surf other forums at the same time as the SRB2 messageboard, and have you logged out properly in any forums you've visited?

IE 6
Normal, typical settings. Not changed.
No.

JJames19119 said:
hotdog003 said:

IE 6
Normal, typical settings. Not changed.
No.

Firefox Version 1.5.0.3
Enabled
Nup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back