Formula Kart Blast DX

Formula Kart Blast DX 1.0

JanaSol

Platinum Entertainment
JanaSol submitted a new resource:

Formula Kart Blast DX - Kart's Worst Gamemode

View attachment 88499

Welcome to Chaos Never Seen Before in Kart!​

After a year of being soft released, the new and improved Formula Kart Blast DX is finally here, and below, you can see the amazing new content awaiting you!

Watch the trailer to see more!

Features​

-Longer, More Engaging Races!​

Take it up to 11 or higher with lap counts...

Read more about this resource...

Wow! This is becoming one of my favorite Kart addons! Though I have a few problems, when I load the playerbot addon, the bots just stay idle and don’t do anything. Can you fix this?

Wow! This is becoming one of my favorite Kart addons! Though I have a few problems, when I load the playerbot addon, the bots just stay idle and don’t do anything. Can you fix this?
PlayerBot is unsupported, as written in the main post.

-PlayerBot. Since this uses xitem at its core, this mod will not work with FKB simply for the fact that playerbots wont work with xitem. Please do not bug me or minenice to fix this, it likely wont happen

I have no idea why, but this addon causes certain tracks to just not run. For example Kart Airlines Zone just doesn't work. Once it loads, it just says "Nah Fam". This has happened with other tracks, but I don't have those remembered on the top of my head.

I have no idea why, but this addon causes certain tracks to just not run. For example Kart Airlines Zone just doesn't work. Once it loads, it just says "Nah Fam". This has happened with other tracks, but I don't have those remembered on the top of my head.
That's because they are sprint maps.

Does anyone know a command to turn on the off the mod without restarting the game? EDIT: The item UI is also now under the ranking number instead of being in the middle

Last edited:
Personally as cool as all of the wackiness of this mod is i mainly just want the HUD with the Mario Kart Wii Positions and Lap Time Bar and the Item Roulette being Top Middle with compatibility with stuff like HitFeed, HugeQuest and Mini Rankings. I love the style of this hud i just dont need to be racing for 50 laps with all of these crazy items.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back