For people with joke/fictional locations, how did you find them?

RedSRB2

試合が始まりますように。
This is a question that I don't think anyone has asked before, but here's the thing:

Several people on this message board, like me, have a joke/fictional location. Location being a primary thing you fill when making an SRB2MB account. For those who have it, how did you find them? Did you get it from your favorite game? Or from something else entierly? Also, something I wanna point out is that, for the sack of spam, I won't allow anyone talk about their location being from a Sonic game. It seriously annoys me how some people just slap it on their account details and call it a day.

My joke location, "From the infamousy of Tutorial 0-8", is based on a level from Angry Birds Classic's Tutorial episode. Here your introduced to one of the most powerful birds: Bubbles. I'll put this picture here to get why I call this infamous. If you don't get it, read the Spoiler below the picture.
AB_T-8.jpg

So for those who don't get it, this is a level that is super dreadful to 3-star if not careful. There are specific locations you need to slingshot into (unlike in most other stages where it doesn't really matter), otherwise it won't work; to make up the high score of 250000 Points.
One thing that also gets that also explains the stupid ideology of the tower's designs in Angry Birds is the fact that they put layers of diffrent materials on the top of the tower, but make single planks of glass and wood to hold the entire thing. That sucks because it's not a balanced ideology that anyone can be fine with.

i put jupiter cuz of an inside joke after my friends started saying i was built like jupiter after i ate more churros than them at a theme park 😭

Im from Hoenn where i will use Porygon to defeat Elite Four in Pokemon Emerald
Post automatically merged:

But actually i'm from Brazil

Sou Brazuca gente alguém mais?

Last edited:
Development Mine Maze Zone Act 1.

I can never remember the layout so whenever I do a Demo 2 Dev maps playthrough I spend like 16 minutes in MMZ1 on average so I am far more likely to be in Mine Maze Zone Act 1 at any given time compared to any other Dev map.

Please post an english translation if you're going to post in another language.
Mendi cendiii | won diz cendi | itis su gud
Otis

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back