Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mac ds

• other (post your own)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As delicious as "lizagne" sounds, I chose pizza. On a side note, I think that this topic is just too off-topic for even the off-topic board. :roll:

Too off-topic for the off-topic board?

*laughs himself to death, respawns, and laughs while being shot at, dies, and laughs some more*

If it isn't against the rules, then it's not off topic enough. It's not stupid either *glares at Pikawil and his character battle topics*, it's a question to spark discussion.

Pasta. I like Fazoli's Fedduchini Alfredo. It makes my mouth water just thinking of the stuff...

Unfortunately, my mom doesn't go to Fazoli's too often, for good reason. So, I just might have to settle for a cup of yogurt, not to be oeverlooked either. My mom also makes brownies that could make peace from a war. Let me go get my camera...

Mac ds... maybe he means Little Mac will be on the DS? It'd make sense...

Or maybe McDonald's is selling DSs now! Buy a Big Mac, get a Big Mac DS! It also makes sense....

Oh, wait, he means McDonald's. Actually, I prefer BK a whole lot. Tendercrisp > Crispy Chicken, BK fries > McD's fries, and so forth.

I just pronounce lasagna the way it's spelled, it may sound stupid, but it's easier to spell that way :P.

hotdog003 said:
Pasta. I like Fazoli's Fedduchini Alfredo. It makes my mouth water just thinking of the stuff...
I like any kind of pasta with no cheese. Dunno why, I think it just tastes better with more sauce, less cheese...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back