Fixed Flashing Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonick

Whenever I try and change the skin colour of Sonic, Tails or any other character, the game apparently can't decide what colour to go with, so as I cycle through them, the character on screen rapidly flashes between colours, even when I stop, and even in gameplay. It seems to be assigning the colours I cycle through to each individual frame. It doesn't have this problem when I turn on models. Skin colour addons are also affected.

Attachments

• srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 122
  • srb20012.gif
    srb20012.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 127
  • srb20009.png
    srb20009.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 109
Whenever I try and change the skin colour of Sonic, Tails or any other character, the game apparently can't decide what colour to go with, so as I cycle through them, the character on screen rapidly flashes between colours, even when I stop, and even in gameplay. It seems to be assigning the colours I cycle through to each individual frame. It doesn't have this problem when I turn on models. Skin colour addons are also affected.
this is an OpenGL error

this is an OpenGL error
I'd rather not switch to the software renderer, primarily due to the saturated colours and the distortion, but yfyfyfyfyfy said in the post above you that it will be fixed, so I'm willing to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back