• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Ok, great news! I'm currently redesigning the wad and its coming out great! I'm almost finished. When I'm done, I'll show some new screens.

wow this is great iv been using this mod for a while and i cant find 1 problem with it its simply great so ceep up the good work :wink:

SONICBOI said:
wow this is great iv been using this mod for a while and i cant find 1 problem with it its simply great so ceep up the good work :wink:
Dude, didn't I tell you to read the rules? I'm sure I did.

RgxSuperSonic said:
:) Ok, great news! I'm currently redesigning the wad and its coming out great! I'm almost finished. When I'm done, I'll show some new screens.

Just the sonic character, or everything else too?

Man RGX, you're skills rock! For the sprites, don't forget to make the beginning speed sprites look like the normal jogging and then make the full speed ones look like full speed.Glad to hear you're almost done. This is coming out great RGX.

I'm tired of waiting, here is a new concept artwork from the new design.

RGX_Sonic_Next_Gen_artwork_by_RgxSuperSonic.jpg

Oops I think I misleaded some of you...heh

When I meant I was almost done, I meant I was almost done redesigning the sprites and not finished with them all...but, I am doing the other angles at the moment so don't worry this will get done.

>_< sorry for my moment of unintelligence...

Cory the Hedgehog said:
So, any preview of what Shadow will fully* look like?
*With head, arms, legs, body, tail, you get the point.

Sorry, haven't worked on Shadow...
My main focus is to just get Sonic over with..

RGX, why don't you edit the first post in this topic?, somebody might glance at it and think you're still doing next-gen levels, then download something old, plus it's been bugging me that you not changing your first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back