• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its to difficult to describe, I made a Screenshot! There you can see how it looks here! And then tell me again what I must do!

Bildschirminhalterfassen-2.jpg

i agree with you sonicfreak94 (except for the silver part lol) RGX you should create shadow because not alot of progress is on this wad and will definatly make it better, plus you will recieve plenty of praise :D (this is not.. i repeat not a request, only advice)

If anyone was wondering, I'm not dead yet..
But that's beside the point.

I'm terribly sorry from my long absence, tests and garbage was in the way and a friend's death as well. Lately I've been practicing in Flash to start my animation career and such. I just started re-working on the Ng-sprites and I'm doing some sprites over. This was one of my best animations on flash, but I decided I'm going to do some new ones from scrath. This was the latest thing I made so far to prove I "actually was doing something"

Just a Metal Sonic Test, I don't plan to make a wad after it though.

Expect to see some new stuff starting next month, in the meantime I'll just browse the forum to make up for lost time...

Yay! RGXSS is back! :mrgreen: I'm sorry for your friend, even though I didn't and will never know him. :cry: I hope he had a good life. So, now that that's clear, are you doing Shadow, Silver, or whoever next?

Silver:He will be a good idea,but it will be hard to give him the right powers.
Shadow:He will properly be the NG-sonic.wad recolor unless RGX can WAD him correctly.

Welcome back, I hope you are okay now after what happened. I'm hoping to see great things from this. I still use the wads in it, mostly the music wad. Can you make the sprites a little smaller so it doesn't crash multiplayer mode?

Jman said:
Do you do these sprites on mspaint. cuz it you did you did a lot of work. :D

Judging by the lighting effect on Metal, I seriously doubt that. And if he did: WOWZOMGOMLGLOLLOLOLLOLLOOLXDZZ!!!!1111one.

Maybe he used photo shop? I wish I had that program. *jman goes back to his shout box*

I love this wad, but the first level's water slide is the part of the level that is most annoying. is it possible to make the water slide homing attack-able? There also seems to be a couple layers which sonic falls down before actually standing on the water.

Nomekop said:
I could make some stuff
If you did make some stuff, I would salt my eyeball to a small,dry sphere. So how are the sprites going? still going but taking your time, or have the tests been choking you the whole month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back