• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to god, RgxSS has to update his team list......how can I credit people if I don't know all of them, or what they've done?

Now I forgot to credit Tapika, Ghostplayer, and Yellow blue dude!

/me shoots himself.

Re: Death

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
You told me not to kill you when you sent me the wad and there you go shooting yourself!

I'm invincible to bullets anyway. Just not to knifes and that kinda bloody killing stuff. RgxSuperSonic goes working on the grinding sprites. And now I finally have some free time, I think I'll go work on SMS1095 again. This project takes away all my time. (together with my recent 5 hour long non-stop play server X_X)

cool sonic next gen you should put new levels and silver the hedgehog 8)

ps. i can't wait until you finish i can't wait to play it :D

RGX, I have an idea....
Will you make a next gen Tails skin, and a next Knux? It would be good for those levels where you have to swich chars, like Wave Ocean...

One thing that needs to be changed is at when you activate the rail; you need to have that wall to shatter when touched. Also the egg boxes need the texture offset changed. Should I fix these? Also do you still want some boxes on the bridges?

Is RgxSuperSonic going to be making a seperate character wad with this?

Awsome! But you shoudl use the sonic team symbol for the life icon because that's the actual life icon in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back