• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RgxSuperSonic said:
Nice added surprise. :wink:

Its nothing. Just a rushed GIF picture, that was ment to make me practice a bit in GIF's. Well, I succeeded, although I could rush it bit less.

Bigboi said:
Don't worry guys, SMS will **** it up and we'll all have wad by Monday.

Heh, you just wait. I'll make you wait years for this. And I'm gonna murder anyone who's staff of this project and wants to release it next monday. Hehehehe....you're just dust to me! *goes clean up room* And now...you're nothing! *evil laugh*

Super mystic sonic said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
Nice added surprise. :wink:

Its nothing. Just a rushed GIF picture, that was ment to make me practice a bit in GIF's. Well, I succeeded, although I could rush it bit less.

Bigboi said:
Don't worry guys, SMS will **** it up and we'll all have wad by Monday.

Heh, you just wait. I'll make you wait years for this. And I'm gonna murder anyone who's staff of this project and wants to release it next monday. Hehehehe....you're just dust to me! *goes clean up room* And now...you're nothing! *evil laugh*
So we can expect it by next Tuesday?

Lol, I'm going to join their private IRC channel and host an OPEN NETGAME with it.

I've got some good news, the wad's color works just fine in the game and, color changing during Multiplayer is possible and looks fine.

This is to everyone, no one is getting the wad, except staff and people I trust. Until I think it is decent enough to release as a beta, it wont be released. Me and my staff are now working hard to release a GOOD Beta to release by Dec, 9. I'm sorry but you all will have to wait.

Good news, everyone. Sonic next gen is going superfast, even though I do to resize nearly every pic RgxSuperSonic makes. Lets see, I inserted the spinning sprites in Sonic next gen, and I've changed SNG's (sonic next gen) color to support doom. Color looks a lot better now. Even more important, I made the pic for the 1P screen (temporary, though) and I made a great Char life icon that has both SNG's name and face on it. It also works well with the X <total-lifes> thingy. Even MORE good news, RgxSS send me some instrumental music from a video. Well, lets say I took the whole not instrumental song and edited it to loop well, be a OGG file, and fit.

Now, for some bad news. RgxSS send me HUGE wallpapers (yeah, nearly wallpapers) that should act like the title screen. Well, let say that really didn't work. I can't resize a wallpaper to a tiny pic either without losing quite some quality. Sorry, but you really need to make smaller pics, RgxSS!

Super mystic sonic said:
Good news, everyone. Sonic next gen is going superfast, even though I do to resize nearly every pic RgxSuperSonic makes. Lets see, I inserted the spinning sprites in Sonic next gen, and I've changed SNG's (sonic next gen) color to support doom. Color looks a lot better now. Even more important, I made the pic for the 1P screen (temporary, though) and I made a great Char life icon that has both SNG's name and face on it. It also works well with the X <total-lifes> thingy. Even MORE good news, RgxSS send me some instrumental music from a video. Well, lets say I took the whole not instrumental song and edited it to loop well, be a OGG file, and fit.

Now, for some bad news. RgxSS send me HUGE wallpapers (yeah, nearly wallpapers) that should act like the title screen. Well, let say that really didn't work. I can't resize a wallpaper to a tiny pic either without losing quite some quality. Sorry, but you really need to make smaller pics, RgxSS!

RgxSS, I like that...

On topic: Ok, my fault, I ripped it off a DVD, I will try to capture smaller pictures right now..

Super mystic sonic said:

SMS how many sprites have you put into the wad (approx). And at the rate you are wadding when do you personally feel a beta will be realesed, do you think it will be realeased Dec. 9 or sooner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back