• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention: I have been not working on my wad for quite some time now and i finally continuing on the project... The whole thing seems that it wont be ready until next year, sorry about that. There is some light to this darkness.... I plan to release a beta wad on Dec. 09
(which is my birthday).. i can't guarantee the beta will be done in time but i will promise that i have been workin on it since of yesterday.

And thanks for asking about gameplay footage, my friend has the demo and gave me a DVD of the gameplay, im now working on the spindash, i redid the spindash from scracth to make it look like the one in the game. Also, i would love to recreate SRB2 and make a whole mod of it, like i said countless times, i need a team of people to help me, some people said they would but no progress...

I just fixed up sonic's shoes up a bit to size the one of nextgen also..

The running sprites, i wont start until the easy things are completed.
They will take very long so i will do them last.

Again I'm very sorry for the disappointment i'm also trying to make a flash movie (its called Resident Evil: Sonic) while trying to keep up in school and i hope i can have some spare time to work on it. Also i would like to keep this topic alive so it might inspire me to work harder, don't worry and ask me what would you like to see in this wad.

Some things im considering which will take someone else to do because i can't,

Light dash
Homing attack
Triangle jump (wall bouncing)
Ability to homing attack even without jumping
and etc...

Like everyone does, feel free to PM me and ask how everthing going and such... who knows, i might show pics of my progress that no one has even seen yet. :wink:

Can i really pull this off by my birthday!?

-RgxSuperSonic

heh, i had the idea for Resident Evil: Sonic, but i never actually realesed the film, because it's on my other computer wich is falling apart

SONIC GL ALERT! SONIC GL ALERT! did you get permission to use those or somthing

Um, I am pretty sure that isn't your work. That is from a fangame called Sonic GL. You didn't even bother to remove that fact in the pictures! I know the creator of the game is french, but he has better english than you do.

Dark he's making a Next-gen sonic not dark the hedgehog but he could make it where you can change the color to black.
A little off topic but is sonic gl any good?

wow.. sonic gl is amazing..... if i knew how to do 3D, my sprites would probably look as good as that.

but are you serious, did u really make that?

Sonic GL doesn't have a public release yet, so only people that work on the project would know.

On Topic: Nice work on the sprites there, RgxSuperSonic. It is good to see a sonic related wad that doesn't base itself with the default sonic sprites.

RgxSuperSonic. I'd gladly help you make a mod. I have a ton of gameplay vids. And I have a lot of the ripped textures.

Up, up and away!!

......now that was pointless....

So lets make fill it up with some content! I love pie! *murderd*

Ok, ok....good luck with the wad. How far is it from done?

Super mystic sonic said:
Up, up and away!!

......now that was pointless....

So lets make fill it up with some content! I love pie! *murderd*

Ok, ok....good luck with the wad. How far is it from done?

Not good, I have been having some problems in school lately. I'm going continue on it during only on tthe weekends from now on...

Also, I was hoping (if possible) if you can help me with the wad, SMS.
PM me back...

Three questions:
1.Is this wad going to have a super form?
2.If so have you started the superform?
3.Problems at school, like what?
PS. You only have to answer the first two questions.

I can answer them for you.

1. Yes it does have a super form, look at his avatar -_-

2. Look at his avatar again -_-

3. None of your business

RgxSuperSonic said:
moonlander said:
OMG this really is cool!
Though i think the spikes aren't what they're supposed to be...
*everyone on messageboard takes gun and shoots moonlander*

lol kinda. but lately they have been making sonic's spikes look more smoother then spiker since heroes. so, ive been keeping up with the style and i measured the spikes so all the sprites have the same size spikes.

also, look here. This is an example of supersonic if i make him anytime soon... or you can just look at my avatar ^_^

I will also like to add, that i have partnered with "Team Z-MIX" with help from "InuYasha" with sounds, to make this upcoming game ,
"Next gen SRB2 Z MIX"

This is the unofficial logo that I made just recently...

And to anyone hasnt voted yet, please vote, i would like to hear your comments as well...
To view pitures, go to page 1 and 3 from this topic...
*coughcough*Look above*CoughCough*

Turbohog said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
moonlander said:
OMG this really is cool!
Though i think the spikes aren't what they're supposed to be...
*everyone on messageboard takes gun and shoots moonlander*

lol kinda. but lately they have been making sonic's spikes look more smoother then spiker since heroes. so, ive been keeping up with the style and i measured the spikes so all the sprites have the same size spikes.

also, look here. This is an example of supersonic if i make him anytime soon... or you can just look at my avatar ^_^

I will also like to add, that i have partnered with "Team Z-MIX" with help from "InuYasha" with sounds, to make this upcoming game ,
"Next gen SRB2 Z MIX"

This is the unofficial logo that I made just recently...

And to anyone hasnt voted yet, please vote, i would like to hear your comments as well...
To view pitures, go to page 1 and 3 from this topic...
*coughcough*Look above*CoughCough*
Turbohob, thats a sample sprite not a REAL sprite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back