• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, do you here yourself?

lol da traylors and screenshots tel me evrythn abot the gam

Seriously, you can't base anything on the actual game, until you play the actual game.

Draykon said:

Seriously, you can't base anything on the actual game, until you play the actual game.

Just because I haven't played the actual game, doesn't mean I don't know how to make the levels...

Of course, it wont be exact since SRB2 has its limits, but that doesn't mean i wont be able to make them.

EDIT: Also, again with my avatar?

ANOTHER EDIT: Besides, the videos I have show the levels from all angles so I know i can make them pretty decent.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Draykon said:

Just because I haven't played the actual game, doesn't mean I don't know how to make the levels...

Of course, it wont be exact since SRB2 has its limits, but that doesn't mean i wont be able to make them.

EDIT: Also, again with my avatar?

ANOTHER EDIT: Besides, the videos I have show the levels from all angles so I know i can make them pretty decent.
Offtopic: Actually this was just to bait you into checking your PMs

Ontopic: The videos aren't going to tell you much about the game, if Sonic Next-Gen has half the stuff Sega claims it will, then I'll be amazed.

RgxSuperSonic said:
I'm 100% certain I can make make a very decent job for the first 3 levels.

Dont you mean, I can? XP
I mean, I am the mapper of the project, and Judging from the screenshots, I can possibly find the textures that Srb2 uses that are Closest in relation to the screenshots of The next-gen game

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
I'm 100% certain I can make make a very decent job for the first 3 levels.

Dont you mean, I can? XP
I mean, I am the mapper of the project, and Judging from the screenshots, I can possibly find the textures that Srb2 uses that are Closest in relation to the screenshots of The next-gen game

Yes I did mean you, you are an excellent mapper after all.

KingofFlames said:
Rgx, check your PMs. Also, remember when I said I could do boss stages? Well...do you need me to do any right now? :P

I did, I got nothing new...

Well, Let me see what you got, I have no idea what bosses are in next-gen, Except that giant lava dude and that mechanical wolf.

KingofFlames said:
Rgx, check your PMs. Also, remember when I said I could do boss stages? Well...do you need me to do any right now? :P

I think you might be able to Soc the Bosses For this project
Because, Judging from what I've seen in Next-Gen so far... I think that there are going to be a variety of Bosses... that can use custom states and everything, Plus Sprites...

So, I think you could SOC the bosses if Rgx Lets you...

(Goes to look up Pics of what the Bosses look like)

I think its like a Mini boss or something, A boss that appears for a short time.
Like it was in Sonic Adventure (DX)

Okay...so that lavaboss arena looks like it's set in some cracked arena, and there's lava in the middle...okay, I think I can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back