• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flappers the bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vista+MSpaint=hor-ri-ble. Alot of sprite sheets will mess up, edit something in a file and try to move it will cut off part of it, and you can't rotate it with out the top half being cut off.

^You must have a bad version, because none of that happens to me. Aside from the sprite sheet thing, but that's because Paint never supported transparency.

Oh well, I wont have to worry about that much anymore since I have Paint.net again.

Also our Laptop is newer than our computer with the same bugs! Even adv3 Amys and Shadows sprites are messed up

zck2020 said:
I see no grid in my MS-Paint. :\
Untitled-1-1.png

Did you look in the view option? It's usually in there, otherwise activated through ctrl+z.

Ever bothered to zoom in? If you don't zoom in, then you won't see the grid. The grid shows on 4x and higher, and won't show up on 2x or normal size.

I've been working on the rest of the sprites and editing them, as well as making new ones. I beleive I might finally be getting on with it properly. I am going to start shading in the sprites now.

When I draw my sprites, I do them pixel by pixel usually. So yes, I have zoomed in as much as one can zoom in. I still see no grid, nor do i see a grid option. The ctrl+z doesn't work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back