• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

FlameSonic.wad

Do you think its a good start

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• eh...

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame sonic, these guys can critisize, but that doesnt mean u have to listen to them, this is your wad. If they wont add it, fine, but at least one person will.Like me. :wink:

DESTROY THE OUTCAST *shot*
Though i do admit Flame Sonic Looks Like Flame, get a picture of flame sonic and flame the hedgehog, take a look

I have explained this alot of times, it is not flame the hedgehog, so it doesnt matter if it even looks like him.

there is actually ONE thing the same.the red color.How?Because the yellow going down both flame sonic's and flame the hedgehogs are different, mine is a lightning blot, and his is just a line. The reason why its a line in the sprite is because it would look crappy and I'd need way bigger
set of sprites for the lightning bolt.

You need to be more flexible with your character. I was easily able to modify my character's backstory when I found out how much people are annoyed by some of it.

The original story of Draykon:
After being defeated by Fox McCloud, General Scales returned to his project of mutating the Saurian population into Draconic beasts. The most powerfull one he created was a beast called Draykon. This beast went rouge and began to use it's power of absorbtion to gain massive power as it jumped dimensions.

What's wrong with it:
For starters, I've tied the story into that of General Scales somewhat, this is bad. I've also identified Draykon as being rather overpowered, which is also bad.

The slightly-better story of Draykon:
Every few years a creature called The Master will call the universe's greatest fighters together, in what is known as the Super Smash Brothers tournament. This is actually an effort to gather DNA from the all these fighters and create the ultimate warriors. One of these creatures is Draykon, a powerfull Meta-Human with the power to become a Dragon, and the ability to use nearly any attack ever used. Draykon went rouge, and now seeks to destroy the Master.

What's wrong with it: This is a bit better, but I've still tied the story into that of SSB. Also, though he's toned down somewhat, Draykon is still rather overpowered.

The current story of Draykon:
Dr. Ivan Embrake was ridiculed by his theory of the Ultimate force in the Universe, known as the "Omni" His collegues were shocked when he actually did create this power. And became a powerfull being known as The Master. The Master then created an army of draconic beasts, as well as a very short series of Bioweapons, the Vokelda project. When he found the projects defective, he attacked them. They (Who included Draykon) managed a narrow escape, and now seek to destroy the Master.

Why this is good: Although I didn't write about it here, I toned down Draykon by alot. Also, if I were to publish this, I could legally copyright everything except The Master's name.

Right now your backstories are alot like the second one. Make them like the third one and they won't be ridiculed so much.

Flame Sonic said:
Flame Sonic

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=srb2flamesoniczq1.png

Flame_The Hedgehog(note:if they look simalar, that is because I could not find any Flame_the_hedgehog pictures and flame sonic was already red.)

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flamethehedgehogrp2.png

I took a close look and the have 1 thing in common as flame sonic said.I must admit that you are all over reacting. This will turn out different from Flame's wad in so many ways:

1: Will be 2-d
2:Cant run on water
3:Just looks different 2-d in general

I think this wad will be good for connor and I if no one likes, so I geuss once its done there's no need to release it.Looks around forum for beggars to release it, so far finds none.

New story: A long time ago when the world was in danger, an evil darkness came out of everyones hearts to make the ultimate villian. A group of heroes formed and tried to stop him, they all died except one and he used the 7 chaos crystals to stop it, but he was encrystalized into a deep sleep. This evil is still there today.

So true

That one is cheesy, how about this one?:Once there was a hedgehog born on an desolate island in the middle of the ocean on mobius. He gains power from sunlight. He cant leave cos he gains power from heat, and would die if he cooled. One day he discovered 7 crystals buried deep in the ground. They were called chaos crystals. He had heard of such crystals and that they had great power. He tried to harness their power to escape the island, but to no avail. The turned on him due to misuse of their power and used their power to seal him in crystal. 1000 years later tails was searching for a chaos emerald, but found a hedgehog that looked like sonic but also looked like a volcano. He befriended Tails who took him back to meet Sonic, Knux, Amy and the rest of the gang. The hedgehog explained his name was flame sonic, then sonic interuppted. He said that it must be a lie cos his name was sonic. Flame sonic then spoke up saying that he was born over 1000 years ago, making it possible that he was sonics ancestor due to the fact their names were so similar. So they took off together with the gang to stop eggmans evil plans.

That was awsome, No bad things about but here's what draykon would say it stinks because it ties into real characters.

Well, I don't care what he says, that story was Friggin' awsome!!!!!

Update: If you'd rather instead flame_the_hedgehog I could try to make flame shadow (look at avatar)

recolorlame.png

Custom made joke pic. Hehe. :mrgreen:

-_-........ :| He's just like Flame Sonic, has lightning bolt down his Head, next post will be his big pic.

Flame Sonic was a crappy recolour- Because Shadow already has a stripe Flame Shadow will be the end of all good wads. I only have one word, in the picture on my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back