Flags and Machine (Ring racers)

Guymcguy087

I do not know if this should be the modding category, but who cares? so I was looking through the files because I wanted to know how Heavy Magician worked/ to see if he had lua, when I saw he had the flag SF_IRONMAN and Machine = true in his S_SKIN file, I noticed that other robots (like metal sonic and motobug (also whilst checking I saw that motobug also had badnik=true so there's that too)) had Machine = true, yet only magic heavy had the SF_IRONMAN flag, so I just want to 1. what does SF_IRONMAN and Machine=true do and 2. if any other flags exsits

I recall hearing from someone that the machine flag determines the gibs when your kart explodes. I'm not sure what ironman does though. Are there any characters besides the robots with that flag?
Heavy Magician is a she btw.

I recall hearing from someone that the machine flag determines the gibs when your kart explodes. I'm not sure what ironman does though. Are there any characters besides the robots with that flag?
Heavy Magician is a she btw.
WOMEN?!?!!?!? HOLY SHI-

ok but seriously there is no one besides robots with the machine flag, and also through making a test wad I found out that the SF_IRONMAN flag changes your character every lap so there's that, prob not gonna do anything with that information

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back