• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

FL Studio Chan REDO (A Progress Report)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidy2246

✨ Collaborator ✨
Hello everyone! Since I have just finished up all of the standing sprites for FL Chan, I figured that I'd start a thread to keep people updated on FL Chan's re-spriting process. As far as FL Chan herself goes, she's pretty much done. I just have to draw in all her sprites so that she's more capable of getting into Releases. Wish me luck!

4/24/2021: Finished Stand sprites.
FL Chan PR1.jpg

4/26/2021: Finished one of the Waiting sprites. (I'll keep the wait sprites at the same angle since it's like she's directly telling the player to hurry up and play the game already)
FL Chan PR2.jpg

4/27/2021: Finished Waiting sprites. I'll also be using these as the Continue screen animation when she's not in a tag team (like Tails).
FL Chan PR3.jpg

4/28/2021: Finished Tag-Team Continue sprites. Also exported some sprites to her Kart version.
FL Chan PR4(1).jpg

FL Chan PR4(2).jpg

srb20000.gif
(Believe it or not, it took 6 frames to get to the speed I wanted it to)

5/2/2021: Finished 2 angle-based sprites for her Slow Fall ability. (Srry for the wait, btw. I wanted some time to cool off from finals and I also had to adjust some stuff for FL Chan so that she would be simpler to play as.)
FL Chan PR5.jpg

5/3/2021: Finished Floating Sprites.
FL Chan PR6.jpg

5/4/2021: Finish one angle of her swimming sprites. (Her ability changes to Swimming when you're underwater)
srb20001.gif

5/5/2021: Finished another angle of her swim sprites as well as a couple of sprites for addon supports (Will be continued on another post since I can only add 10 files).
FL Chan PR8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back