[FIXED] Invisible Ceiling in Zone Builder?

Heya. I've been working on a stage in zone builder, and it's been going well, except for a bug(?) I found while testing the level.

When the player gets to a certain point, they can't jump high at all, as if something's blocking the way. Some kind of invisible barrier. I'm not entirely sure what's going on, or if I'm doing anything wrong. I've extended the ceiling height of each sector as much as they can possibly go, but it doesn't seem to fix anything.

I've included a video to demonstrate what I'm talking about. If I'm doing something wrong, or if this is a legitimate bug, please let me know!

EDIT: Slight update, now it's also happening in other areas of the level where it didn't happen before. Fun :)

Last edited:
Sometimes, this type of thing will happen if you accidentally did not assign a tag number for an FoF action (so it applies itself to every sector with 0 as the tag, which is about all of them in a typical level).

Sometimes, this type of thing will happen if you accidentally did not assign a tag number for an FoF action (so it applies itself to every sector with 0 as the tag, which is about all of them in a typical level).
I see. What do I do to solve this exactly? Sorry for all the questions, I'm still learning how to use Zone Builder.

You will need to go over all of your FoF control sectors to make sure not a single action has a tag value left at 0. If you can remember the last time the level worked without issue, then you can probably skip that check on the ones creates early on.

You will need to go over all of your FoF control sectors to make sure not a single action has a tag value left at 0. If you can remember the last time the level worked without issue, then you can probably skip that check on the ones creates early on.
Did that and eveything seems to be working fine now! Thanks ever so much!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back