Fix my glitches(not as bad as previous comics)

How good is it?

• One of the best I have seen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its great

• It's good

• It's okay

• It's bad

• a tiny bit better than the worst

• It's the worst

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyspud

So every kept on telling me how bad the game char tourney was. It has no story, It sucks because its in jpeg, et cetera.
Fine you want a story. I got an actually decent comic.. a miracle isnt it.
Made by me.
Warning: Damn and Freaking are said on it so dont complain like when I said the F word in the first comic I said here.
http://www.angelfire.com/comics/tommyspud/comics12/Sonic_meets_Megaman.PNG
There happy.. Finally I can say I actually did a good comic. At least to the 3 people that I have asked.
Remeber to copy and past the dang link. Only way it will possibly work.

None taken. I'm only been making comics for about 3 weeks. 7 days actually on the job. I cant wait till I make the next one.

I have also been making comics for quite awhile... At least 2 years, I think. Though, none of them are released to the public, yet.
Hmm... Maybe I should post a comic... If nobody has any objections.

I'm sure no one would. But you better put them in a different topic... Dont need more comics in here because of a so called never ending series..
I'm going to have enough troubles putting in link after link.

It works for me and for a whole lot of other people. If copy and paste doesnt work try right clicking it and clicking on open a new window.

Its good. It has to be extremely funny for a comic so that you can ignore the different sprites both old and new. I mean whatever happened to the current Mario?

Such ugly textboxes and unneeded empty space at the edges... @.@
Dan-o-Vision is better. Kid Radd rules all sprite comics.

It could also be argued than Bob and George rules over all sprite comics, being one of the first and funniest. I mean, it's MY preference.

hotdog003 said:
Technically, KidRadd isn't a sprite comic. It's just clever <table>work.
No, it's not that. It's that they aren't official sprites, used in any game. And it's not just table work either. And if it was, so what? All 601 comics together are less in size then most other comics because of that. And what's more, it's ANIMATED! How many comics get animated? Not many, being that they're all just one huge pic. And the ones that are still need the background and forground to move at the same speed.
The reason the frames of the comic are seperated like that is so you can have an animation that starts when you look at it instead of just looping over and over so you never know what it will be when you look at it. Some animations just aren't meant to loop.
Bob and George was part of the inspiration for Kid Radd, along with 8-bit Theater and all those other good things.

Tommyspud, I admire your ability to keep at something even when everyone calls your work crap. That's the kind of perserverence you need to get far creatively.

Personally, I'm not much into sprite comics. I prefer totally original stuff. Anything with a good storyline can be worth reading, though. I rate this "okay."

Thank you for that comment. If anyone actually still cares I'll be finishing up no.2 sometime this week. Anyways I'm still quite new with this so it's going to take a while for me to actually *feel* that I know what I'm doing. Personally, It looks like a total of somewhere between 77-85% of people at least think this is ok. Hopefully I will get better, and learn more as I complete each page. Hopefully some people can at least take my noobish comics. At least I'm actually trying to make a decent comic. The comic should get better as it goes on, and hopefully will get better votes. So I guess I'll cya l8r when the next one is done. Title will probably be "megaman's brash resort"

Yes I finished the second one... Hopefully people actually like it a little bit more...
Warning It uses **** and hell
URL Removed.
Copy and paste the dang thing!

Mystic Edit: No cursing.

as for comics, could be better. I'm no expert, but it's not exactly what I'd call decent.

1. Needs a decent text box style.
2. I'm not seeing much in the humor department. humor has to come from the... from the... hmm, where does humor come from? kidneys? heart? lung? bah, I better stop before I get out of hand. regardless, try to get humor that makes sense to more people than you. (I learned that the hard way, quite frankly.) I'm not saying this is bad, mind you, but it could be better.
3. sprite styles aren't as messed up as in your last comic, which is definitely a good thing.
4.no grainy after effects this time, which is much better.

overall: keep trying, your definitely getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back