Fitness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digiku

So who here's more or less fit?

I've started working out to improve especially my running ability by running laps around my neighborhood. Just now I spent a good thirty minutes running on my treadmill. In Spring, I have Track & Field, so that's the main reason why I'm doing it.

I just wish my diet was better, though. Fruits and vegetables, sometimes, but it's mainly snack foods. No meats at all.

Digiku said:
No meats at all.

*dies*
How can you NOT eat meat?

I'm less than fit...
Due to physical deformities that make it painful/difficult to walk after short periods of time...
Which is why I had surgery and you heard me complain of a medical boot in #SRB2Fun.
But it still hurts to walk on the other foot :(
Yeah, I live a happy life.
*shot*

Roboashura said:
brianv said:
I have a 6 pack, and my biceps are as large as my huge smart-ass head.
Yeah, and Sonic can't run fast.
389519436_m.jpg

If that's you, then I'm a flying rockbeast that can't type and doesn't have a computer.

TailsDoll said:
Anyone can post any kind of picture of any person and say it's them. -_-'
Okay, fine, I'll admit it. Thats my face on Arnold swaraendagers body. :x

I worked hard on editing that/

halloween3.jpg

I've never lifted a weight in my life, and for some reason, I'm still stronger than most of the people I know. Muh.

Ritz said:
I've never lifted a weight in my life, and for some reason, I'm still stronger than most of the people I know. Muh.

I'm six foot even, 125 pounds, more than likely the weakest person in my school, yet if I focus hard enough, helping my folks move isn't a major problem.

/*********************************************************\
Srb2 forum config
\*********************************************************/
supershadow2 said:
I'm as skinny as a... well... I'm skinner then this guy:

skinny_kid.gif

And, of course, older... :lol:

EDIT: That G****** Transparency...

I'm moderately fit and i don't excersise all the time.
\\\--------------------------------------------------------\\\
Who was that guy in the picture
\_____________________________________________________/

/*********************************************************\
What's with all of the unnecessary readme art?
\_____________________________________________________/

I'm rather under fit.. I'd be more, but I haven't played DDR in two months and that's my only excersize >_>.

I have a friend that got a six pack from doing NOTHING.
I don't understand it!
He used to drink alot of Slim Fast (No, he wasn't fat, I dunno why he drank it >_>). I guess maybe.. that could.. make you get a six pack? O_o

I have no muscles... But I have no fat either. I have a six pack... But only because there's no fat to cover it.
I nearly collapsed when I took a jog around the block the other day.
Despite the weakness in the rest of my body, though, my arms are amazingly strong. I could win an arm wrestling tournament if it weren't for the fact that some people could pick me up with one arm, and therfore could knock me over with it if we were to arm wrestle...

But of course, what do you expect from a boy who never leaves his room and is rarely able to tell you so much as if it's day or night? If it weren't for my programming (among other things), my arms wouldn't be strong either and I'd just be a skeleton... Not even a sack of jelly, just a pile of bones...

I am probaly one of the weakest kids in my grade.
Although dare I say, I'm probaly the most mature, in a way, and one of the smartest. I PWNed everyone on a certain state test last year, I got the best grade in math. HA.

Although I don't excercise, I can blame school for my abusively strong shoulders and such. I hate those schoolbags. Heck, I can lift it up fine, and everyone else has trouble carrying it. :o

I have a BIT of fat, but we all know it exists just because I don't excercise. I eat quite healthy, and if I DO eat bad, I eat too much sugar, not fat. I'm generally skinny, Just a tiny bit in the stomache area.

The only thing fit in my body is, really, the mind. Since I'm smart. Yeah. Eh.
I still hate school though. Demon camp. Maybe. Or at least evil. </brag>

Also, how fatty is Ramen? :/ I eat those all the time. MSG goodness.

EDIT: And I suck at DDR. Sadly.

Ramen? You'd probably be good for college :P.

I used to have a lot of fat on me, but on a sudden turn of events I became more or less slender. Don't know how o_O.
My arm strength is next to nothing, though I can do a really mean kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back