• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I think this is a 99% chance he has absolutley no proof? Seriously dude, when your first post on this forum is something like this, we highly doubt you made anything.

This isn't my first post here, and i've only made 2 sprites, one when he's hurt, and one where he's just flying
16931195gf0.png
hurt
46267927rz5.png

light dasher said:
you know, to be honest, i havent seen anything of your's so don't go around saying it "stinks" i find that offence where i am
That's like saying Simon can't judge singers because he doesn't sing. Jesus christ, grow up.

Exacly, but can he sing?

Thats lie saying Sonic heroes was a geat game because we'v never made a game before and have no right to say it sucks

...... That was off topic..... Anyway, I can tell that you rushed to make that once you found out that this would be locked without proof. Please dont do that again. And if you were trying to draw side frames, why was he looking at the camera? Please learn how to draw, heck Go to art school if nessecary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back