Finish Line counting multiple times at the start of the race

シャドヲウフ2279

lb_kart-rs.szs
I'm making a test track for SRB2 Kart in Zone Builder and while I got most of the track working, I'm having an issue where at the start of the race, it immediately goes from lap 1 to the final lap upon first crossing the starting line. (See GIF below.)

kart0001.gif

I traveled back a bit right as the race began for recording reasons :P

See the lap counter in the bottom-left corner?
 
thiS aslo happens to me in base srb2's circuit, i think adding checkpoints will help?
 
i guess Srb2k doesn't have those as things (or it does, and your just an idiot/j)... try sector specials!>?!?!?!?
 
In SRB2, there are checkpoint sector specials that will trigger the Checkpoint object (placed inside that sector) when player gets anywhere inside that sector. The checkpoint object in (U)ZB is called "Starpost". I do not know about Kart though, maybe it is similar there
 
I don't remember correctly how kart stuff goes here, but if the finish line sector requires a linedef trigger action, make sure it's on each time and not continuous.

But yeah I think the absence of checkpoints has something to do too
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top