Final Fantasy VII Remake? YAY or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chisuun said:
Methinks FFVII fans don't seem to understand.

You've always been able to play FFVII on your PS2 or PS3, so stop whining about it and pop the disc in your PS2 or PS3 already.

Now, for those of you who want a remake, now that's just stupid. It'd be a huge waste of time and money, because of the aforementioned fact listed above. Why remake FFVII for later consoles when it functions perfectly fine on the PS2 and PS3?
I'd think that the top answer for this involves the fact that (around here, at least) the only way to get FFVII is via ebay.

Warpshade said:
Chisuun said:
Methinks FFVII fans don't seem to understand.

You've always been able to play FFVII on your PS2 or PS3, so stop whining about it and pop the disc in your PS2 or PS3 already.

Now, for those of you who want a remake, now that's just stupid. It'd be a huge waste of time and money, because of the aforementioned fact listed above. Why remake FFVII for later consoles when it functions perfectly fine on the PS2 and PS3?
I'd think that the top answer for this involves the fact that (around here, at least) the only way to get FFVII is via ebay.

Uh, I said a remake. That means improved graphics, higher quality audio, and new game play. Re-make, in laymans terms: "Old made new."

mkbullet4you said:
Uh, I said a remake. That means improved graphics, higher quality audio, and new game play. Re-make, in laymans terms: "Old made new."
As far as I can tell, he's aware of that. He's saying that it wouldn't be worth the effort of such actions.
Personally, I'm wondering why it hasn't occured to Square-Enix to put it in the PlayStation Store, considering the fanbase size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back