File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos is right. It is best to upload to http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.com/ because, unlike flatfilehost.com, the former URL is locally hosted by a member of the SRB2 community. They use the same software, but the former is specifically specialized for SRB2, so one will find mostly addons there. The former URL also doesn't have an expiry date for files.

Do what Digi says, the more people that use the SRB2FFH, the better it'll be. Right now it DOES have an expiry date but that's only when files stay untouched for 4 months. (Yes, FOUR) Slowly I'm increasing the limits and making it easier to use. I hope to eventually shut out Sendspace, RapidShare, Megaupload and even FFH.com for wad hosting.

Thanks Digiku, btw. :D

That shouldn't be a problem for most people unless they're doing HUGE music packs, which really should go somewhere else anyway. About 90% of wads tend to go under 20MB.

Besides, I just upped it to 15. :D

EDIT: Ugh, let's not forget how SLOW flatfilehost.com is.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
2. OMG! Your not even supposed to be here. You got suspended earler. Your just going to get a longer suspension

KTHXBYE!

Anyways. I still use the original flatfilehost. I might use the SRB2 catogory later. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back