FIFRST ONE TO HELP ME GETS A COPY OF SASRB2 FOR 1.09.3.15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaze, if you release SASRB2 again, how about removing the "SA View"(or a least an opition to toggle it off).

Also, Red Crawla's missiles fire too rapidly(when theirs a bunch of them, the game is nearly unplayable from unadvoidable hits), so either have them fire a missile every 6 seconds, or don't have them fire any at all.

BTW, how can I reomve the "view" and edit/remove Red Crawla's missiles?

EDIT: Got Red Crawla missiles removed(but I made him faster), but I still can't get the view out...

Then don't put a lot of Red Crawlas together, duh. I'm not going to make it six seconds, because as fast as Sonic moves, they'll NEVER shoot at anything.

The SA camera cannot be turned off as long as analog controls are on, and SA mode defaults to analog control. To get rid of the camera, simply turn analog mode off.

What I ment by "lot of Red Crawlas shooting at me," I ment in CEZ2. And if theres a Red Crawla in an area that requires you to move slowly(platfroming), it would get annoying...

How about just setting the speed to 5?

Also, I got "mouselook" movement on, but even when I turn analog off, the "higher view" still doesn't go away...

Humph. I guess I'll release it then publicliy. But on #srb2fun first. Might be able to fix some glitches before I release it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back