Fictional characters you'd never want to exist in real life.

he would be dangerous with is pop gun

1635998633018.png

absolute terror

my second character that i dont want to exist is Eggman/Robotnik.

He could possibly take over the world.
Well, that 2nd concern, I'd say, mainly depends on which Robotnik we put in: because certain Robotniks would be likely pushovers for any modernized military whilst others could be a real threat.

the mirror monsters from kamen rider ryuki. Imagine a threat in a flipped version of your world coming out of reflections to drag you away from your world to eat you at any given time. Thats a hell fucking no out of me!

The Reploids of Megaman X onwards in the timeline. That brings with it a whole host of philosophical issues and, well, computer viruses exist and these robots would have free will, meaning there's a risk of them turning on humanity.

The Reploids of Megaman X onwards in the timeline. That brings with it a whole host of philosophical issues and, well, computer viruses exist and these robots would have free will, meaning there's a risk of them turning on humanity.
If you were talking about just the X series, I'd probably agree with you. However, the Zero series is all about the Reploids fighting for their equality against oppression (Except Zero 4 which is the point where the Humans become subject to the same oppression and they have to rise up against it together), and the ZX series takes place in the world Humans and Reploids live in together after this is successful.

After ZX, the only games in the timeline so far are the Legends games, in which Humans and Reploids are both pretty much long gone, replaced by Carbons. Maybe someday they'll come up with new series to fill the gap in-between.

If you were talking about just the X series, I'd probably agree with you. However, the Zero series is all about the Reploids fighting for their equality against oppression (Except Zero 4 which is the point where the Humans become subject to the same oppression and they have to rise up against it together), and the ZX series takes place in the world Humans and Reploids live in together after this is successful.

After ZX, the only games in the timeline so far are the Legends games, in which Humans and Reploids are both pretty much long gone, replaced by Carbons. Maybe someday they'll come up with new series to fill the gap in-between.
Yea, but if the Reploids appeared just now, we'd likely be stuck in the same situation as the X series, but the Megaman series DOES trend towards equality and merger (which has already sorta happened by the time of ZX) between the 2 before the entire world gets reset and humanity dies off in space, leaving the Carbons, shaped by the last humans, behind on the flooded Earth.

Yea, but if the Reploids appeared just now, we'd likely be stuck in the same situation as the X series, but the Megaman series DOES trend towards equality and merger (which has already sorta happened by the time of ZX) between the 2 before the entire world gets reset and humanity dies off in space, leaving the Carbons, shaped by the last humans, behind on the flooded Earth.
I don't want to derail the thread too much here, but I do want to say this. Since ZXA never got a sequel, we don't know when exactly the flood happened or why. We know that Thomas agreed with Albert's desire to reset the world, but not whether or not he succeeded. I'd incline towards no however, because it's makes sense his plan would ultimately fail if a sequel ever gets made unless they are going for the darkest ending in the franchise.

What is interesting though is the theory that's been floating around for a while that Carbons are the perfect fusion between Humans and Reploids. The ultimate advancement of the same technology used by the Biometals. The theory suggests that some humans were exempt from this technological method of evolution, whether that be simply by choice or part of some larger grand plan.

The majority of fictional characters shouldn't exist in real life.
The collapse of society, panic, war, the political stuff.
A few would fit in though.
Just think about if the pokemon world co-existed with this world.....

Sonic.exe.
I know I know, its not scary or anything, but it would be ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING if he was real.

I forgor to mention DIO

I mean imagine a fuckign vampire with an invisible ghost that can stop time is going to kill you just for having a birthmark with the shape of a star
I would shit myself honestly

As much i'd like to see Sonic in Real Life,he litreally has the energy needed to make all the electricity in the world dissapear.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back