FF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

I like FuriousFox, he knows that we should be all uptight and spell perfectly with good grammar. I got news though. THERE ARE LITTLE KIDS THAT PLAY THIS GAME. THIS IS SONIC ROBO BLAST 2, IT WAS ORIGINATED FOR NON-WHINY SEMI-MATURE players. If you got a problem with a seven year olds spelling, PLEASE TRY TO CORRECT THEM.

I can believe you admins, this is a complaint, and it is my opinion, you're not useless, you stop violence and flaming in game and know that kids play this. Well I've got news again. NOT ALL OF US ARE KIDS, I'M NOT THIRTEEN, AND I don't know a kid on this that is only seven and can't spell very well, how do you sleep at night you healthy monster. This is not my opinion, and can really be used against me into a temp ban. -PS. I hate me.

I wrote that in reply to FuriousFox's warning he's probably gonna try and do something unknown to me.

*Bored*. Waste of board space? You betcha. Lawl. Dun hurt me.

Alright, I realize you're just trying to parody that other topic, but this one really doesn't serve much use, and will likely only lead to people talking about the other topic and the user that created it, possibly including some flammatory remark. I don't want that to happen, so, I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back