Favourite sonic.exe?

Are you serious? Its not over YET. The director of Vs Sonic.exe,RightBurst,posted a teaser trailer for Vs Sonic.exe Rerun.

As for my fav EXE characters,well,they are non other than Starved Eggman,Luther(in Tails form) and Fleetway,being the biggest asshole of all EXE's.
Fleetway isnt an exe
Hes from the sonic comics

Lord X dither.png
Lord X, he will always be my favorite due to his personality, origin, and design. He is an omnipotent god who has the power to do anything, yet he chooses to limit himself on purpose, he chooses the Sonic The Hedgehog franchise as his main appearance, playing with the souls he so calls his "friends". Judging and constructing his games based on his twisted perception of "fun". Yet despite such vulgar actions, he has a sophisticated side to him, playing the piano every once in a while and speaking with almost no form of slang, at least I think.
The creature was birthed from a mistake outside our universe, a place simply known as the VOID. A place in which our definements no longer matter. A place that exists between other universes. And Lord X knows some type of knowledge that is beyond our understanding, being created from that place. Perhaps, his perception of "fun" may be what's normal in the VOID and the other universes, but not in ours. And only he can represent such things through his actions.
Lastly is Lord X's design, something that is simple, but effective. Joedoughboi looked at the original Sonic.exe and leaned more into the "hyper-realistic" aspect by giving him things like disorganized blood tears, whiskers, messed-up quills, wrinkled shoes, and a decomposing design overall.
All these things combined is why I enjoy Lord X, taking our blue hedgehog with its 2011 creepypasta and transforming them both into a single threat that comes from a place we have yet to explore or understand in the real world, using a video game from our childhood as both a facade and as its main form to play with us, all for its amusement. Or perhaps there's something we don't know that he does.
This is why I enjoy the existence of the one from the VOID.

Lord X, he will always be my favorite due to his personality, origin, and design. He is an omnipotent god who has the power to do anything, yet he chooses to limit himself on purpose, he chooses the Sonic The Hedgehog franchise as his main appearance, playing with the souls he so calls his "friends". Judging and constructing his games based on his twisted perception of "fun". Yet despite such vulgar actions, he has a sophisticated side to him, playing the piano every once in a while and speaking with almost no form of slang, at least I think.
The creature was birthed from a mistake outside our universe, a place simply known as the VOID. A place in which our definements no longer matter. A place that exists between other universes. And Lord X knows some type of knowledge that is beyond our understanding, being created from that place. Perhaps, his perception of "fun" may be what's normal in the VOID and the other universes, but not in ours. And only he can represent such things through his actions.
Lastly is Lord X's design, something that is simple, but effective. Joedoughboi looked at the original Sonic.exe and leaned more into the "hyper-realistic" aspect by giving him things like disorganized blood tears, whiskers, messed-up quills, wrinkled shoes, and a decomposing design overall.
All these things combined is why I enjoy Lord X, taking our blue hedgehog with its 2011 creepypasta and transforming them both into a single threat that comes from a place we have yet to explore or understand in the real world, using a video game from our childhood as both a facade and as its main form to play with us, all for its amusement. Or perhaps there's something we don't know that he does.
This is why I enjoy the existence of the one from the VOID.
1/I love the art
2/I agree with you in every single thing
3/Lord X rocks (:

Ive got to say I like OLR or OMT (what ever u wanna call it idc) sonic.exe by Pixel Productions©
I mean, just search up "sonic.exe one last round" and you will like what you see, or not.
Edit: sorry for starting A fight

Last edited:
Eh, in terms of sticking to tradition of creepypasta horror, it will either be Sonic.EYX, Lord X or OLR. OLR in particular is disgustingly creative (much to the benefit of the experience) when it comes to the ways it will surprise you with new ways for Tails & co. to meet their ends. If you wanted a story, though, it's JaizKoys' interpretation of the character with Exetior.

Personally I really don't care about the demonic hedgehog outside the cultural impact it had on the sub-cultures associated with it. That being said, I still found some sort of inspiration from it that might become relevant if I choose to turn those ideas & inspirations into a map pack.

Ive got to say I like OLR sonic.exe by Pixel Productions©
I mean, just search up "sonic.exe one last round" and you will like what you see, or not.
I played it,and it was fun! Seeing how much it was done and what is going to be made,i can say that this beats Sonic.EYX and Sonic.exe:One More Round as the best Sonic.exe game to be made.

As for my fav EXE's, its gotta be:
Fatal Error
OLR Sonic.exe
Sunky
Lord X
Majin Sonic
Xain
Sonic.EYX

Ive got to say I like OLR sonic.exe by Pixel Productions©
He is called "OMT" just go to m.r pixel page and keep scroling down (game jolt page)
Post automatically merged:

PS135 is cool, also like MX and fatal error
Favourite "Sonic.exe" not "Mario.exe"
But still, he is cool (:
BTW who is PS135?

Last edited:
He is called "OMT"
No,he isnt.You are probably from neandertalic era becuase OMT has been out a year ago.Now its "One Last Round",the newest Sonic.exe game by Mr.Pixel,hence why this Sonic.exe is called OLR.

Also,PS135 is a Mario.exe which killed the main Super Mario World cast.His only appearance was in FNF VS.Sonic.exe- Mario Mix.

No,he isnt.You are probably from neandertalic era becuase OMT has been out a year ago.Now its "One Last Round",the newest Sonic.exe game by Mr.Pixel,hence why this Sonic.exe is called OLR.
Mate mr.pixel literally calls him OMT
To reference one more time

Also,PS135 is a Mario.exe which killed the main Super Mario World cast.His only appearance was in FNF VS.Sonic.exe- Mario Mix.
1/
https://gamejolt.com/p/i-m-working-on-the-video-of-who-is-omt-yes-a-very-narcissistic-to-bv6zztij
....of who is "OMT"
2/
....of "OMT" laughing
3/
....DRAW "OMT" SPIDER(man :D)
4/thx for the mario thing

Could you guys please stop fighting over this!? Like I could have called him OMR and be stupid asf I mean for the love of god! The game is OLR, but the OC is OMT. Jesus

Where not fighting, Where just chatting (Maybe (:<)
Yeah,we are just chatting.

I personally call OMT Sonic.exe like this: OLR Sonic.exe .Say what you want,but i have the hide of rhinoceros and i have my right to call him the way i like.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back