Favourite sonic.exe?

I'm more drawn towards comedy/parody oriented interpretations. A lot of attempts to be actually scary with the character just end up coming off as cringe to me, but people who know how to embrace the cringe and make something creative and entertaining out of it, I can appreciate.

I'm more drawn towards comedy/parody oriented interpretations. A lot of attempts to be actually scary with the character just end up coming off as cringe to me, but people who know how to embrace the cringe and make something creative and entertaining out of it, I can appreciate.
this

Sonic.EYX. I just like the idea, especially when the game becomes more than "OOH SPOOKY SONIC ONE" and has it's own art style.

Exetior because the game for him is good and he is an actual logical explanation for Sonic doing the Undertale No Mercy route.

Lord X. He's goofy, he fits my personality (power hungry but a goofy guy)
but i also like Xenophanes (his design is awesome, like goddamn), Exeller, and Exetior
Sonic.EYX is a nice concept, i ADORE the execution, too.
Also, Sunky. He's just cute.
Also, did you know that Xenophanes's crystals are based on the color of the phantom ruby?

/Spirits Of Hell Series (R.I.P)(Exller, Alice, ...)
/Nightmare Series(Exetior, Negagen, Sark, ...)
/EYX(EYX)
/FBX(FBX, Insane Sonic)
/FNF Sonic.exe(Xenophanes, Majin, ...)
/The Destiny (Demo)(???, Insane Cream)
/Sonic PC Port (Remake & Original)(Lord X, Alice???)
/Sonic.exe? (R.I.P)(IDK (x)
/One more time, round, last round(OMT)
/Blood Scream & Tears(Forgor DX)
/SRB2.exe(Exetior?)
/...(...)

Last edited:
I don't know what the EXE's name is but he comes from the fangame Sonic.EXE? (It's only a demo) (NOTE: When trying to find it you'd have to put demo in there somewhere otherwise it won't appear.)
he's just really cool, and the fangame is actually disturbing unlike most Sonic.EXE stuff on this planet. he's also super underrated.
and as an FNF fan, I have to say #hogsweep. gotta love Hog.
and Sunky. Suuuunkyyyyy.
and Xeno
and Lord X
and Devoid. he's super underrated and really good. :threat: now look for him. now.

I don't know what the EXE's name is but he comes from the fangame Sonic.EXE? (It's only a demo) (NOTE: When trying to find it you'd have to put demo in there somewhere otherwise it won't appear.)
he's just really cool, and the fangame is actually disturbing unlike most Sonic.EXE stuff on this planet. he's also super underrated.
and as an FNF fan, I have to say #hogsweep. gotta love Hog.
and Sunky. Suuuunkyyyyy.
and Xeno
and Lord X
and Devoid. he's super underrated and really good. :threat: now look for him. now.
SO sorry to say but .... It's cancelled :dramahog:
:devastation::dramahog:

SO sorry to say but .... It's cancelled :dramahog:
:devastation::dramahog:
Are you serious? Its not over YET. The director of Vs Sonic.exe,RightBurst,posted a teaser trailer for Vs Sonic.exe Rerun.

As for my fav EXE characters,well,they are non other than Starved Eggman,Luther(in Tails form) and Fleetway,being the biggest asshole of all EXE's.

My favorite EXE has got to be Fatal Error
I like it too,plus its backstory(Basicly,Fatal Error was first a computer AI that betrayed its creator.After it,it was corrupting the PC,and found something interesting: a rom of Sonic 3 & Knuckles.And yes,it corrupted it too,and now its latest appereance is in FNF VS Sonic.exe which is now canned bc of god damn leakers).

Are you serious? Its not over YET. The director of Vs Sonic.exe,RightBurst,posted a teaser trailer for Vs Sonic.exe Rerun.

As for my fav EXE characters,well,they are non other than Starved Eggman,Luther(in Tails form) and Fleetway,being the biggest asshole of all EXE's.
i mean sonic.exe?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back