Favourite song from SRB2?

Author's pick, if it counts:

I'm still really fond of how Deep Sea Zone turned out and it was a privilege to be able to build off of Shane's recordings for it. He and I also cowrote the new arrangement for Brak Eggman, which I think ended up being a lot of fun for both of us.

Believe it or not, my favorite track that I produced for the remade Mystic Realm soundtrack is Jade Coast. I really feel like I did a good job on the arrangement and sound design, but I also think it's one of my cleanest mixes to date.

*ahem* my list is fact and if your list is different your wrong... jk everyone has opinions *ahem* no more joking time for tunes!
1: Green flower act 2. song good :)
2: castle eggman act 2. i like castle and medieval themes.
3: not arid canyon act 1 :) ok ok i know i said no more jokes so arid canyon act 1 is great and arid cayon act 2 inverted is really good i know its not official but its related to arid canyon and this is my list i do what i want!
4: egg rock act 2. i like the siivagunner remix... oh and the official one is good too...
5: brak eggman. pretty cool i think.
6: ALL OF THE SPECIAL STAGE SONGS ESPECIALLY CAVERN FORTRESS!!!
7: azure temple. as much as this stage sucks the song is very calming it doesnt help make the zone better but i like the song will i ever 100% srb2? idk cause of azure temple.

ok thats it bye!

104: honksong from underrune. this track is really good especially when the honking gets louder until my ears bleed good track :) IM NEVER DONE WITH THE JOKES.

There's a lot.
Menu: Title Screen
Single Player: Egg Rock 1/2
Speical Stage: Black Hole
Bonus Stages: Azure Temple
Multiplayer: Frost Columns/Icicle Falls
Old: Intro (SRB2 TGF)
Scrapped level: Mine Maze
Mystic Realm: Mystic Realm
no
oh, actually DSZ act1/2 in 2.1

Best: 2.1 Deep Sea, v2.2 Multiplayer ice stages & TGF intro

Last edited:
Ok, my favorite songs from SRB2 are 2.1 Egg Rock Zone Act 1, 2.2 Intermission, 2.2 Red Volcano Zone Act 1, so many to count.

Do i have to say?
Fine,ill do it:

2.1 Egg Rock act 1
VS. Brak Eggman
Greenflower act 2
Clockwork Towers (Yey,a offical CTF song for once!)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back