Favorite srb2 mod

Le same, + HoneyTC, Jana, Alt Sonic, Modern Sonic, Chrispychars and LegacyHinote (Yeh too many-)
Now for le level mods, Like:
1) Tortured Planet
2) Blast Mania(or Mystic Realm either)
3) Cyberdime
I forget to include RChars- Also including someone from Team Kinetic "Vesola"

Rafael (even got the chance to be a beta tester) Pedro(tails but more skill based)
Eggman(same as pedro) SSN mighty obviously for chads
Blast mania just for motherfucking hell fortress
Cyberdime (prefered it in 2.1 tho)
Troplucky(obviously and wont link it cus dont wanna be banned)
Shadow(Shadow)
Srb2 persona
Thats all

Shadow the hedgehog! Not only is he my favorite character but he is probably the most fun character (modded or otherwise) to play as! He has incredibly gorgeous sprites, a fun moveset, and a ton of neat details/additions/easter eggs! He feels official in terms of polish! HJis chaos snap teleport and his homing attack is super fun/unique! I also love how he can fire chaos spears in his super form! It is the ultimate mod for the Ultimate Lifeform! There are a lot of other really great mods but Shadow is my favorite!

1. My fav srb2 mod is adventure sonic they coded him really well to simulate the dreamcast era of sonic and im a BIG fan of sa2 sonic movements, such an amazing mod download it if u didn't yet
2. Skip and jana im gonna talk about jana since skip is will known, MAN jana is like zero from mega man ported to srb2 i like the wall jump really neat movement
3. Sms reborn the mod is a blast if u know how to master sms abilities, there is ATON of abilities such as wall jump multi thok drop dash tricks system dash/sprint a attack needs u to sprint at maximum speed and press c2 which destroys every boss by it, stomp and a punch more of i said them this will be an essay lmao

Last edited:
1. My fav srb2 mod is adventure sonic they coded him really well to simulate the dreamcast era of sonic and im a BIG fan of sa2 sonic movements, such an amazing mod download it if u didn't yet
2. Skip and milen (correct me if i wrote milen name wrong) im gonna talk about milen since skip is will known, MAN milen is like zero from mega man ported to srb2 i like the wall jump really neat movement
3. Sms reborn the mod is a blast if u know how to master sms abilities, there is ATON of abilities such as wall jump multi thok drop dash tricks system dash/sprint a attack needs u to sprint at maximum speed and press c2 which destroys every boss by it, stomp and a punch more of i said them this will be an essay lmao
Jana* not milen

Imma be real with y’all, I heavily dislike Adventure Sonic. He doesn’t fit my playstyle and people praising it every second they can doesn’t help.

If it isn’t Adventure Sonic, then who is it?
...or who they are.

To put it short: Mario and Cacee. I’m not up listing why, sorry.
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah,
Imma be real with y’all, I heavily dislike Adventure Sonic. He doesn’t fit my playstyle and people praising it every second they can doesn’t help.

If it isn’t Adventure Sonic, then who is it?
...or who they are.

To put it short: Mario and Cacee. I’m not up listing why, sorry.
can’t forget Eggman!

To me,no other mod characters cant beat my fav Sonics aka. Re:Overdrive,Alt SSN Sonic,and Sanic,the fastest of them all.As for levels,its Dimension Glaber,SRB2Xtreme and Sirexer level pack.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back