Favorite Sonic Game?

Mooon217

The SRB2 Noob
Hello there! Im Mooon217 and I would like to know your favorite sonic game! It can be on any console. It can be multiple if you like!
Mine:Sa1 Sa2 And Mania AND Sonic 3

Last edited:
Sonic Adventure, Sonic CD, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Forces, Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis and Saturn Versions), Sonic R, and Sonic Lost World

sonic 06
generations
mania
s3&k
s2
s1
sadx
sa2
sa1 ( dreamcast )
sonic r
srb2, even though its a fangame
unleashed
and sa2 battle

Sonic Rush, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Shuffle, Sonic Advance 2, Sonic The Hedgehog (360), Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Forces, Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic R.

In order of release; S3&K, Adventure, Adventure 2, Advance 3, Secret Rings, Rush Adventure, Black Knight, Colors, Generations, Mania. I've never played the original Unleashed, but if the Unleashed Project mod for Generations counts then I'd include that on the list as well.

Also Sonic Forces, but only the Avatar sections.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 and Sonic Heroes.
SRB2 because of its mods (and soon, probably ESPECIALLY due to SA-Sonic, which may also make it also the best Sonic Adventure game :knuxsmug:).
Sonic Heroes.. well, because of the gameplay and the graphics. However, the plot isn't too bad. In fact, I think it's good. About the gameplay: while I enjoy it sometimes, it is MORE enjoyable with the Sonic Adventure Physics Swap and the Physics Stage Fixes mod! It makes the game control more similar to the Adventure games and it also makes it MORE enjoyable.. even better than the GameCube version). About the graphics, those are amazing. Especially Seaside Hill and Ocean Palace. I would gladly visit Ocean Palace IRL :). IMO, Final Fortress also looks cool visually, and I like the rails. But something I noticed with Heroes is that it doesn't even feel hard.. even with the 2 mods I've mentioned above. And not even with Team Dark, which is supposed to be one of the "Hard Modes" of Heroes, but from what I've played, it doesn't feel much harder?
Overall, it's a great game, even if some stuff are repetitive.
There's also SA2, but it's also a case of "a Sonic game that is rather enjoyed with a mod", which is sad. I enjoy it more with some visual mods and New Tricks, which removes the SpinDash delay and not only can remap the Light Dash, but even the Somersault and the Bounce! I also used to consider SADX one of my favorite Sonic games, however nowadays I enjoy it less than other Sonic games... Maybe if I change the visuals a bit by ReShade.. And no, not with Ray Tracing. With changing the colors.
I don't consider the 2D Sonic games my favorites, tbh. I like the 3D ones better, but I think that my favorite 2D Sonic game may be Sonic Rush. The visuals are good and the gameplay is fun! The level design is also decent.. even with those pits.

My favorite official Sonic game? I don't have a clear favorite, but if I were to pick one, it'd have to be both Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2. My favorite modern one is Sonic Unleashed.

For Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, I like how diverse the gameplay is for each character in both games. They also give me the opportunity to come back and fix my rankings if I didn't do so well the first time. In short, I like Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 for their replayability, especially in the latter.

As for Sonic Unleashed, I like how the game maintains the traditional Sonic gameplay during the Day stages while offering entirely new gameplay during the Night stages. The Werehog's combat took me some time to get used to due to the combo stats and such, but once I got the hang of things, I was in for a world of fun as both the Hedgehog and Werehog.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back