Favorite Shadow Game

Which Sonic/Shadow game is the best game of all time?

• Sonic Adventure 2/Battle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Heroes

• Sonic Battle

• Shadow the Hedgehog

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the words "Favorite Shadow Game" to be an oxymoron, personally.

Shadow stole Knuckles' rightful spot as the ubercool badguy who appears to be of equal power. :( Damn them for making Knuckles a bumbling idiot after Sonic 3... ... ...

Ehm, I can't say that his attitude changed... He's the same guy of bad character that is easily trickied.

Just in Sonic 3&K there aren't any speeches and Sonic and Tails didn't know how is him yet.

No. In Sonic 3 he was cool. He knocked you up and laughed at you. HE LAUGHED AT YOU. And at that point you KNOW it was only gonna be a one-time thing, he wasn't gonna let no Eggman trick him again... ... ...

shadow could have been a bad idea by making him really cool like sonic.
in nintendo power, they put knuckles in the center on a rating scale.

Jason the Echidna said:
Shadow stole Knuckles' rightful spot as the ubercool badguy who appears to be of equal power. :( Damn them for making Knuckles a bumbling idiot after Sonic 3... ... ...

Ya!!What he said,I just don;t want to repeat what he just said.I think they made him a bumbling idiot becouse.They were comeing up with a fresh new character.So they had to do some thing with knuckles.Since knuckles is power it was a reason to make him pretty stupid,it was still a pretty stupid idea though.

No, a monster with glasses and a book is only seen in cartoons. It ruins him. But some monsters DO seem to be able to handle being smart and scary. Some.

I'd say Tails, but since Heroes, he's been more of a baby.

Tails is officially, what, eight? That's certainly not a baby.

Sega making him more of a baby is stupid in my opinion. The guy took on a entire battle fortress, built his own plane, his own walking mech (transformable even), and saved a city from a missile attack? Tails is supposed to be an incredibly intelligent foxtypething, and I swear I just want to shoot everyone at Sega for, more than anything, making him look like a scared little baby and making it so that all of his character development in SA1 was for nothing.

None of the above.

I'm with Mystic man otherwise. "Shadow the Hedgehog" I hear sucked anyway, so looks like I need to deprioritize it on my list. HOWEVER, Sonic Rush is now maxed with Mario Kart DS.

I'm going to have to go with Shadow the Hedgehog on this one.

For some strange reason, whenever I hear Black Doom say something, I keep expecting him to say "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME GADGET". Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back