favorite MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runescape only since it's like the only one that free...I'd play WOW, just I can't pay for it. Maple Story...some reason, is corrupted. D&D Online...I'd rather play the board version of it. Any other MMORPG game, I'd try...if it does anything to affect my computer or just plainly stinks, then it's in the dust...

Wild_One said:
Runescape only since it's like the only one that free...I'd play WOW, just I can't pay for it. Maple Story...some reason, is corrupted. D&D Online...I'd rather play the board version of it. Any other MMORPG game, I'd try...if it does anything to affect my computer or just plainly stinks, then it's in the dust...

Dungeon runners for my MMORPG game.
You should try it out.

Autosaver said:
Wild_One said:

Dungeon runners for my MMORPG game.
You should try it out.

Ok...but, not right now. I have this project to finish and my lack of focus is burning the time for it. Don't like over-dosing on my meds...but I have no choice I guess...

I used to play Hades paragon(demo never released) and i was a lead developer but it got shut down due to lack of host
oh i dont think too many people will like it cause it's a 2D game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back