Favorite Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Swingset Glitch in Grand Theft Auto 4 where you ram the middle pole of any swingset with a vehicle and you get sent flying across the entire city.

My favorite glitch has got to be the original MissingNo. glitch on Pokemon Red and Blue. I've actually read an article on it, and know exactly how it works. Too complicated to explain here, though. It helped me do all sorts of things, like get unlimited Master Balls and capture the two starter Pokemon I didn't choose in the wild.

My favorite glitch, getting out of the chao garden. I did it once in the dark garden with shadow, I dont know how though. I was holding a chao when I did it so I think knuckles tails eggman and rouge can do it too.

In SA2 also, even if you don't consider it a glitch if done with AR, I like going outside level boundaries, mostly in city escape. Those streets that are blocked by invisible actually end right where you can't see them anymore. Also in white jungle I got very very high and the tree trunks turn into a light blue. There's too much strange things outside of levels to say...

I made this glitch in sonic the hedgehog 2006, ok Here we go,

grab silver and find like a spherical stucture and jump and as soon as your fin to land on the sphere press R and the sphere will glow, now move around a little bit and you start flying in the air, now what i added to this glitch is a super telekines, now your flying right, now press X (on 360) or square (on ps3) now hold R and you start to go out of bounds.

Warning: hurry and jump off the ball as soon as its the end of it kinetic energy, and jump off and fly around.

I call this whole glitch The Silver Surfer. go on try it. =)

HYPER SONILDOW said:
The Dark Fox said:
The Omega Hovering forever glitch. In 06, simply keep on pressing A. Simple.

Nope thats not what im talking about.
Autosaver said:
He wasn't talking about your glitch,he was talking about another one. :/

Though, I think that going in Silver's desert temple in 2P (where the balls are) is cool.

Keep on jumping past the first warp hole in that mode, you will soon find it.

The bowser is stuck! glitch from SSBM is my favorite glitch of all time.

Heres How you preform it:

Play as bowser in adventure mode, go threw the stage normally untill you go to the warp pipe on the ledge, go all the way down untill you are on the ground, go left untill you see a small area wich smaller characters can fit in it, Do bowsers Down + B attack when you get as close as possible, Then bowser will be stuck untill you exit to the main menu.

I saw it on youtube and tried it myself, and I lol'd.

In S3&K if you go in to Debug mode right after you touch a special stage ring but before you warp, When you finish the special stage you turn into the Item that you had on debug mode.[spoiler:5e96ce2712]

If you do the glitch above with a super box, then you would turn into box man, and you would grow legs when you hit a spring.[/spoiler:5e96ce2712]

I've been box man, ring man, fireman, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back