Favorite cookie?

My favorite cookie is the one that has black on top and bottom and white cream inside 😅 I think their called oreo's
1. Yes, they're called Oreo
2. Mine is also Oreo, but with the cream being all-around the cookie too.

Trakinas is love, Trakinas is life
1623431414091.png

My absolute favorite type of cookies must be chocolate chip cookies with some sort of filling, especially cream or milk. These are simply the best.

It's been so long since I've been able to eat cookies. If I had to try a cookie just once more? Snickerdoodle. Otherwise, oatmeal without raisins.

I've always loved snickerdoodles.
Post automatically merged:

It's been so long since I've been able to eat cookies. If I had to try a cookie just once more? Snickerdoodle. Otherwise, oatmeal without raisins.
Also, Wot? Can you not eat cookies?

My favorite cookie is just simple chocolate chip cookies. I dont really get the chance to eat cookies so i that might change. I do like my chocolate chip cookies in a certain way though, i like them baked in a oven, and they have to be nice and soft, i also like white chocolate chip cookies. For me to eat them and enjoy them the same thing applies for chocolate chip cookies. I dont like the cookies in the bags they sale at stores, there very... Stale in my opinion and doesn't have as much flavor as oven baked cookies. I just like my cookies done in a certain way. But my favorite cookies for now is definitely basic chocolate chip cookies and white chocolate chip cookies.

Last edited:
Actually, I've heard Hydrox is the original cookie. Oreo's actually the ripoff, and I'm mad about it too.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back