Favorite color?

What the hell is your favorite color? (any shade of the following)

• red/pink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yellow/orange

• green/blue

• purple

• white

• black/gray

• brown

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green; I suppose this is because I love being surrounded by greenery and while away from most human civilization, such as in a small forest or a park. The sad thing is that I'm colourblind and there are certain shades of red and green that I can't see, so I don't know how lime green differs from, say, yellow, or dark green to brown, so only certain, in-between shades of green work out for me. Nevertheless, from what I can see of it it is a very lovely colour and is about the only one to put me at ease, especially when I'm surrounded by it while outdoors. The shade of green that grass is is my favourite.

Jake said:
... The sad thing is that I'm colourblind and there are certain shades of red and green that I can't see, so I don't know how lime green differs from, say, yellow, or dark green to brown, so only certain, in-between shades of green work out for me...
Boy... They should invent a little camera that sits atop one's head and has wires going to one's optic nerve, so that when the camera is on, it overrides the signal from your eyes with its own so that one can see the world through the camera (instead of the eyes) in full color. Maybe you could have *two* little cameras to fake depth perception!

That would be so cool... You could probably zoom in on stuff... I need one of those. *sniff*

It's a little far-off, but hey... It *could* work.

Better yet- Don't use wires to the optic nerve, but instead use one of those electrodes that go directly into your brain, so that you wouldn't have to remove your eyes to use it!!! BRILLIANCE!!!! Besides... What'll you do if the battery runs out... ?

I'm going to steal your idea by going to go get it patented and hire somebody to build a prototype.

Thanks, by the way. I'll be sure to mention how you were my insipiration in the press release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back