Favorite classic sonic game

Printer101

Printer
This is a hard one! I've never played Sonic 3 and Knuckles but I think I'd like it. Sonic Mania is probably my favorite classic Sonic game but my favorite classic classic Sonic game would be Sonic 2.

time gear

Eternity in an hour
Sonic 3 & Knuckles > Sonic Mania > Sonic 2 > Sonic CD > Sonic 1 for me, if we only count the strictly Genesis/Mega Drive style games and not more "modern" entries such as Advance despite falling under generally the same gameplay umbrella.

M/C Industries

Armageddon City Seems Smaller Than Usual.
Ranking:
1. Sonic Robo Blast 2. Its A Genuine Masterpeice, Extended By The Modding Community.
2. Sonic Mania (Plus) A Great Revisiting To The Classics.
3. Sonic 3 (Complete). The Sheer Amount Of Editable Stuff Allows For The Best Playthrough That Suits Your Likes.
4. Sonic 3 (A.I.R). The Widescreen And Unlockables Are Great (Also Somehow I Clipped Through The Wall In MGZ Act 1 And Beat The Act 2 Boss (Sadly Couldn't Hit The Capsule So I Had To Retry).
5: Sonic 2 (2013). Controls Are The Only Bad Thing About This.
6: Sonic 3. Was Really Lucky To Have This Before It Was Unlisted.
7: Sonic 1 (2013). This Is Only Higher Than The Original Because Of Widescreen.
8: Sonic 1. The Tighter Controls Lead Me To Beat The Labyrinth Boss And The Rest Of The Game.
9: Sonic CD (2011). I Feel Me Being Bad At The Game Contributed To The Blandness Of It (Also I Never Beat It).
10: Sonic Generations (3DS). The Small Screen And The The Slippery Controls Are Not The Best, And It Also Deleted My Progress About Halfway Through, Maybe I Would Like The Game Slightly More If My 3DS Screen Was Fixed.

SonicTails&Knuckles

blue hedgehog, orange fox, and red echidna.
if fangames/edits to original games count then it would be
1. SRB2 (no duh)
2. Sonic 3 A.I.R
3. Sonic 2 Absolute

but if they wouldn't count then it would be
1. Sonic Mania
2. Sonic The Hedgehog 2
3. Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
(the only reason I love Sonic 2 more was because I played it before Sonic 3 thus getting more nostalgia from it then Sonic 3.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)