Favorite Character/Robot Master/Weapon for MM1-11, and some cameo games (can also be another dimension)

SonicHacker141

battle network-er
what is your favorite character/robot master/weapon from the mega man games
mine has to be Magnetic Shockwave, Rush Drill, or basically every ability from all of the other dimensions because i love the other dimensions.

Okey

Ice man:
Are very cute ice climber from mega man (1)
And weapon useful
But i'll most like version from mega man powered up.
Since on nes.
I see the mustache of the place of the mouth.

Metal man:
Cool character from mega man ll
Metalman's Weapon are l'll not very like...
(IT'S OVER 9000)
But music is one of my favorite.

Pharaoh man:
Wow.
he is from Egypt.
I don't know exactly what I like about he.
He just looks like such a god Egypt
Weapon good

Shade man:
Mystery!
The horror.
Oh god robot vampire!?
Well, how can you not love him?
Level very cool.
Looks like on ghouls and ghosts?
And music yes one of the my favorite snes music.
And the shade itself is very cool character!

And...
Who?
other dimensions?
What do you mean?
let us suppose...

(mega man unlimited)
Comet woman:
My favorite and character and weapon.
And c'mon it's WOOOOman!

(rokko chan!?)
Lighting man:
Cool character
And weapon useful.
(It's already happened somewhere...)
My favorite Master.

(back to original)
Zero:
My favorite character from mega man X
He is just a very good person.
Although his story is very unusual
he was made by dr wily???
He has his faults, but I can easily forget when I listen to his theme x2 x3 and x5.

Oh god.
It's so most words for me... ( J uL)

Classic: Bass. He's super fun to play as (though hard in Mega Man & Bass), and his personality is more interesting than Rock's.
X: Zero. He's a badass in most of the games, and I love his playstyle in X4 and X5.
Zero: Omega. Although he's only technically in Z3 aside from a brief cameo at the end of Z2, he's rather iconic to the entire Zero series, and the final battle between Zero and Omega will always be one of the most legendary moments in gaming history for me from a narrative standpoint. His secret boss battle in ZX will always be my favorite fight in the franchise in general.
ZX: Kinda a tossup between Vent and Aile. I love both characters for their own reasons, especially their character development into ZXA. Giroette is a close second though. His Model Z form is super cool.

I haven't played the other series properly, so I don't have much to say about those. I did enjoy Tron Bonne's characterization in her Misadventures game on PS1 though.

rom hacks count, and i mean dimensions i also mean mmz, zx, legends, and the others
Classic, X, Zero, ZX, and Legends are all one unified continuity within the same timeline. The only other continuity is the EXE/Battle Network and Starforce timeline.

Classic takes place in 20XX, X is in 21XX, Zero is in the later half of 22XX, and ZX is in the later half of 24XX. Legends takes place way, WAY later, though as far as I'm aware a specific date isn't attributed to it. It's at least 30XX if not even further down the timeline.

For the other timeline, unless I'm mistaken EXE/Battle Network takes place in 20XX and Starforce takes place in 25XX.

Favorite character is Bass because he has a very fun playstyle in 10. He's also in a fangame called Mega Man Revolution in which he's fun there too. I also like the boss fights against him in any game. Whether it be 7, 8, or in fangames like Unlimited.

Favorite Robot Master is Centuar Man because come on, a robot centuar is badass - no doubt about it. His stage also has calming music and I like the water fuckery halfway through.

Favorite weapon is Black Hole Bomb because it's satisfying to see everything sucked in. I also like Black Holes in general because space stuff is cool.

Oh how could I forget him!?
My favorite
Boss
Level
Music
Weapon
And character
From MMX4

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back