Farvoite Wad on SRB2 and farvoite level pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I love packs of content with pretty much anything half-decent packed together. It just makes a more enjoyable playing experience than just one level alone, unless it's something extremely awesome like Botanic Serenity.

As far as cosmetics stuff, I really like Senku's three characters because they have socs that provide a unique playing style. Not many characters can do that.

Favorite wad? Oh god, How can I or other people NOT forget about the MC-Rings.wad?

As far as level packs go, I'm liking how this King of the Hill map pack (Soon to be released) is coming along.

MC-Rings.wad?
EDIT: Wait, I think I remember now, MC stands for multi-colored, right?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Vash said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
EDIT: Wait, I think I remember now, MC stands for multi-colored, right?
Yes. ...Which reminds me, who made that?
I'm amazed you forgot this. The person who made this post.
Oh, for crying out loud! I didn't realize that you made that. I thought sonicfreak94 did. O_o

Characters:

Supernsonic
sonic1cd (Oldie :D)
AmyRE1
Rouge
Senku

Levels:
MT_mintale_forest3.wad
mt_srb2city.wad

Level Packs:
Mystic Realm
TEI23

My favorite level pack would be Mystic Realm; as for character, Dr. Pepper's Blaze WAD. Another WAD I like is the WAD that changes every Deton to Miles (a.k.a. Tails) Dolls.

Srb2 Jazz Attack Map v. 1c

That map pack that was really enjoyable and competitive to play online including the easter eggs to make the matches more enjoyable. I'm also surprised that on some maps that he managed to pull off that just left my jaw open and eyes wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back