Fan Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I think this topic is pretty darn usefull. I'd rather see countless images here with recolors than see countless recolors in wad form.

Ok,you can not post anything but your fan characters,but you can however put a description under your character.

flamzeth.png

I made him when I started to make the game in 8th grade.

Flamze the Hedgehog
Well if you played my game Sonic XCR then you seen him before.
About him will be revealed in the game.

Jman said:
*Picture*

Flamze the Hedgehog

Change his name. He sounds too much like me >_>

Really, "Flame" wouldn't be an uncommon name for a fan character. Easy to think of, and completely lame. That's my opinion on it, anyway.

testa13ua8.png

Say hello to Scorch. Recolour, of course. Can't be bothered to finish it. More interested in making a different character; not particularly Sonic related, but could be used, I suppose. So, not a recolour, not even an anthromorphic animal like many of the characters.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Jman said:
*Picture*

Flamze the Hedgehog

Change his name. He sounds too much like me >_>

No, because I been creating him before I even heard of this game. He's already in the game I'm making to.

SHU TEH PORCUPINE
I made him a porcupine because his story is kinda pariodyish to Sonic's and being a porcupine makes him slow and dumber (at lease, he acts like it) than a hedgehog.

Meaningless back story!
*Imitates the guy in Shadow in a Nut Shell*
Ok, once upon a time Shu was up on a hill and he was all like "Why does every one think I suck!?" and a paper hit his foot and had nothing to do with the story hit his foot and he was all like "I'll defeat Sonic a prove I don't suck!" and the Sonic came out of know where and Shu challenged him to a fight and Eggman came and knocked Shu out and the latter a bunch of stuff happens and he finds out about this alternate world and iurttaui and it has the Chaos Sodas and Shu goes the so he can get the chaos soda and go super and beat Sonic rttruiaye and he goes there and he gets all the Chaos sodas and he goes and finds a demon guy with the name Buttanuewin and hes all like "I have to defeat him because he is my enemy and I have to defeat him or I have to join him or something because he created the Chaos Sodas and he can give me the Master Soda to make me even more powerful or something!" So he went there and he fought him with the Chaos Soda and he thought he would turn super or something but he turned into Flaming Shu and he was all like evil and he was all like "MUWHAHAGHAHAGBRTAR I'M the real Shu and I'm evil haha!" and he started beating up Buttanuewin and he was all like "Ah you beating me up! Well I'm gonna go super hahahgaggaghahah!" and he did and he was Buttanuedoom and he was bigger and weird and his butt was welded to a rock and he started beating up Shu and was all like "muwhahahah you can't beat me!" and Shu was all like "Yes I can muwhahahahahha!" and Shu grabbed the Master Soda and he turned into Devil Shu and he was all like "Muwhahahhaha!" and he beat up Buttanuedoom and the he turned on his friends and they barely beat him and even the guy who's a human and betrayed them is all like "Ah! I beat you!" And Shu goes back to his world because the Chaos Sodas fly into it for no reason and so does Buttanuewin and a whole bunch of more stuff happens and I just gave a way have my story without thinking about it iufthvinuwylentlvuwuiehtbulatbliubikadfltihj Then a big meteor hits the Earth and they all die The End.

EDIT:
Does his hair look better like this?

MINES.... Is my cusion Ninja drawing Guia the porcipine its very old but still nice, he drawed it when he was 11. how do you add image on this forums?[/img]

Am I the only one worried about there being two Akuma's?
One with messed up bastardized versions of my "Demon spawn avatar" from long ago. Regardless, Here are my Fan characters:
TAILA1.jpg
doit.jpg

The second being the before mentioned "Demon Spawn"(Looked better with the grass texture behind it, though.). The original that caused a couple of people to make fusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back