fake mystic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
while i was having fun on a server this user that claims him/herself as mystic! i saw herlots of times,
anybody saw her/him?

Except Mystic dosen't join games, Mystic is a guy, and lots of n00bs pretend to be Mystic. The trick to knowing is to ask them about an Easter Egg in Mystic Realm. The real Mystic would know all of them.

i know you are talking about (im not going to say this person's name)
no its not mystic . This person likes to pretend and joke around that he/she is mystic but no. This person is usually always in my server doing this joke. Its quite funny though.

I think Mystic should change his user title to "Male Administrator" or something.

True Hyper Sonic said:
...Yes it's mystic. If she owned all of you alot of times, then yes she IS Mystic.
So, if I beat the crap out of you in matches five times in a row while - being 700 points ahead - I'm Mystic? =P

Shuffle said:
I think Mystic should change his user title to "Male Administrator" or something.

XD

True Hyper Sonic said:
IF Mystic beats "Blue Warrior" At least 3 times in a row he is Mystic.

Omg you get the point :roll:

Yeah, I get the point, but it isn't valid. You can't measure an admin simply by his skill. Andy, if I'm not mistaken, is better than Mystic, and if you would really believe what you just said, then that can easily be used to decieve you.
What I'm getting at is that you can't judge someone by how good he is. Look at the IP addresses and such; that's where the real info is.

Dunno, his decision to tell. You can easily find out by looking up the IP address of MysticServ, though.

Blue Warrior said:
You can't measure an admin simply by his skill. Andy, if I'm not mistaken, is better than Mystic

I've beaten Andy multiple times even before I joined the forums and when I was still called Nintendomaster. Unless that person pretended to be Andy.

Btw, some guys who don't know that "SMS" is Super Mystic Sonic, often call me Mystic. And after I own them a few times, they think I'm the real Mystic.

After reading this whole thread the only thing I have taken out of all of this is neatly summed up in the next statment:

Mystic is totally a girl that likes to pose as a man in order to learn how the males of our speices get along with each other

And yes, I know I am totally getting banned for this but it was 100% worth it..

:P

P.S.
The proof is in the sig!

P.P.S.
And why hasn't this topic been locked yet?
For realz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back