• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

F_AncientBattleField.wad

How is it?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Very good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancient battle fieild is a map I recently made. There aren't screens yet, I will have some up though. It's a CTF map, its HUGE! And It has a few larg visual glitches but this is just a beta so, here is the link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n9rtnj

(if it dosen't work, i'll upload it to sendspace if you ask)

Post if you find some REDWALLS and stuf like that.

EDITScreens:(click them)

EDIT 2: Next beta will have a spectator tower

EDIT 3: Please post after veiwing, voting, or downloading. Unless ofcourse you a guest

EDIT AGAIN!: link fixed, and the wad name will be fixed in beta 2. (the real way of spelling feild to field)

The grass looks like crap when jumping down from the top.

It needs more paths and passageways and scenery objects.

Chaos said:
The grass looks like crap when jumping down from the top.

It needs more paths and passageways and scenery objects.

sonicfreak94 said:
It has a few larg visual glitches but this is just a beta.

I'm not entirely done, there's still allot to do in it. So yeah, it dose look like crap from some spots. And the point is to have a big open space because its a battle field. Sooo, its not ganna have allot of stuff there. I will put things there to make it look better though

So, you misspelled Ancient AND Field? That's enough to make me not want to download the wad..

Double post/Bump/sorta news:

Final level will be coming out sometime this week!

It has no automatic rings, will have the spectator tower(with a couch to look at people fight) and thats it for now. So exspect it soon.

Sendspace must have deleted your file, as it says "The file you requested is not available". Can you re-upload it? It looks a good map, and I would like to play it.

Oh, and do you know how to make Cut-away views? You could make one or two of them in the Spectator tower for the spectators to see the battle better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back