F-Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

My name is not a troll
Well? Do you like it? I love it personally - it's one of the few racing games where I feel like I'm going fast

Story mode, chapter 7.

[spoiler:cab679e4b0]E ҉҉҉ E ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚҉҉҉[/spoiler:cab679e4b0]

don't make me remember *shudders* that was hard i doubt anyone could beat that, i mean seriously.

I beat it. F-Zero GX was a godlike, if insanely hard, game. Some of those story mode chapters on Very Hard were absolutely ridiculous. However, the satisfaction when I finally DID beat everything was enormous.

F-zero GX. The others are inferior.

It's what made me keep playing gamecube after SSBM's hype grew out.

Bigboi said:
Story mode, chapter 7.

[spoiler:7e07d3f7a1]E ҉҉҉ E ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ҉҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚҉҉҉[/spoiler:7e07d3f7a1]

And there we have it! Can't believe I finished that on very hard. Should try again one day.

Great game. Still play it occasionally. Wish the Wii had some sort of HD capability and upscaled it. Wish game wasn't screwed up Dolphin. Blur. Blur. Blur. Speed. Blur.

MasterJace said:
F-zero GX. The others are inferior.

It's what made me keep playing gamecube after SSBM's hype grew out.
I've yet to play that.

By the way, didn't a SEGA developer make GX?

Yeah, either AM4 or AM5. No idea which one, but AM5 did the Initial D games so I wouldn't be surprised if it was them.

Pretty sure SEGA worked on AX, the arcade version which allowed you to use your GX garage data. Funny, I only ever saw it on a cruise ship. Carnival's Elation.

On topic, GX was excellent. Maybe not the best multiplayer title, but sure loads of fun when everyone knows how to play.

Well im pretty sure you can find a copy at game stop, But Nintendo might surprise with New Play Control! F-Zero GX

F-Zero GX is great.

I never liked the original F-Zero though. Battle Cars, despite its genericness, I liked much better way back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back