Excuse Me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to know what happend to my Avatar? it is just a question, and I really don't mind that it's missing, Im just curious....
Thanks,

Sonknuck23

The Rules said:
5. Signatures and avatars are a privilege, not a right. Avatars should be 144x144 pixels or less, and in a reasonable file size. Signature lines should be about the same size as mine, if not smaller. More than 50 pixels or so larger than mine is too big. If you do not comply with these rules, you will simply lose the right to have an avatar or signature.

That could be the case. If it was in the legal limit, PM Mystic about it. Maybe he axed your avatar rights by mistake.

It was well over. I recently upped the size and you're still over. You should get it back in a week.

Well i don't know much about Avatar size, so It's entirely my fault. Thanks for telling me why. :)

Sonknuck23
(Plus a weeks not that long...)

Frost said:
yeah Mystic im just wondering is my avatar over the limit

Walan said:
The Rules said:
5. Signatures and avatars are a privilege, not a right. Avatars should be 144x144 pixels or less, and in a reasonable file size. Signature lines should be about the same size as mine, if not smaller. More than 50 pixels or so larger than mine is too big. If you do not comply with these rules, you will simply lose the right to have an avatar or signature.

If your avatar is sufficiently less than 144x144, then it probably won't be over the limit. Also try to stay away from JPG unless it's a small one, and DO stay away from BMP. Stick with GIF or PNG. If you follow those two recommendations, you're pretty safe.

First off, Yahoo Groups won't let you see that image, so get a real webhost that allows image linking. Second off, if the image is more than 144 by 144 pixels across, it's over. If you have a question with what a pixel is, right click on the image and look at properties. For instance, the SRB2 Message Board image at the top is 301 x 155 pixels.

...i know what a pixle is and mine is like 28x32 or something like that but it still dosn't show...

Mystic said:
First off, Yahoo Groups won't let you see that image, so get a real webhost that allows image linking.

Mystic hit the nail on the head. You're trying to link to an image at a group server... and group servers only allow you to view those images through their own site, with your name and password attached. It's not something you can just up and link to. You need to use another avatar or put this one on some webspace that allows remote linking.

I'm having a problem. I no nothing about sizes. Can someone send me a Sonic Related picture to me that's a great size for an avatar?

Ok i figurd this out say you go to a website and you find a pic you like.right click go to propertis and check for the address.then copy it and paist it in the avatar thing in youre profile...its about time i figur this out -.-'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back