ERZ walk on ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa-x

How can i made a sector effect where when you jump, you go on the ceiling and when you jump on the ceiling, you go on the floor.
Is possible have the same camera position like when you are on the floor on the ceiling?

Thank you advance ;)

you can add the gravity box that makes you go up then it will just make you go back down again

you can add the gravity box that makes you go up then it will just make you go back down again

no, the player can't can't walk!

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Please someone can help me?
Do you know egg rock zone, when you walk on ceilings, but is possible with a camera of character like when you are on floor?
Exist a tutorial

http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Linedef_Type_1.

"Checking the "No Climb" flag when the floor height is in the negatives will flip the player upside down."

Enjoy.

For example i have a sector, i put linedef type 1 in all sector's lines with in all no climb, all here or in sector mode i have to do something? please say me ALL!!!

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

i am not working on the gravity, but on the "ceiling walk"

Remember the PM I sent you? You make a Control Sector. You make an INTANGIBLE, INVISIBLE floor over floor in the sector you want. You make a second control sector. You use Linedef type 1 and give control sector two a floor height of -1000. Make the floor height of control sector 1 above the height of the player, at 64 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back