Errrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy. Someone likes the Super Mystic Sonic wad and made an account for it. Or it's a joke account.

SMS also means Short Message Service (or something like that, I'm talking about cellphone text messages) and Sega Master System *shot*

Shadonic, Mystic Sonic, Hyper <Sonic>, and JTE2.(loser trying to be Jason the Echidna)

If people keep stealing names at this rate, The only original name here would be a non-video game or color or element-based name.

You know a lot of people tend to name themselves <super/hyper/mega/any-higher-state><mystic/mysterious/etc.><character/mix-of-characters><number>.

Chaos said:
JTE2.(loser trying to be Jason the Echidna)

Not true. If I remember correctly, someone had already taken the nickname "JTE", so he made "JTE2", as in, Jake the Echidna. Incidentally, Jason is not JTE's real first name (if you haven't known already).

Chaos said:
If people keep stealing names at this rate, The only original name here would be a non-video game or color or element-based name.

Do metal based names count?

And in regards to this guy in the link, either he thinks he's witty, or it's teh supa sikrit owna of srb2.org. Also, the rest of his details look suspect. ;)

Warpshade said:
... I think he's gesturing at his own name. Y'know, actual METALS?

Correct, my name is the metal for a car or pencil sharpener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back