EpicPro Character Pack!

EpicPro Character Pack! Version 6.1

TheTrueEpicPro submitted a new resource:

EpicPro Character Pack! - That one pack with the Funny Cat Maid and a Ultimate Lifeform.

Welcome to the EpicPro Character. This pack contains all the characters I have made for SRB2Kart. Note that this pack contains spoilers for Kirby and the Forgotten Land.

There are currently only two character in the pack so far. Tasque Manager and Fecto Elfilis.

Character 1: Tasque Manager.
This character is from Deltarune. As the Queen's maid and Tasque Handler, this cybernetic Darkner has arrived in Kart to try her best, to bring order to the races! Tasque Manager is a threat on the...

Read more about this resource...

a little sad there isn't an individuals zip for download, makes it hard to have an undertale/deltarune exclusive themed pack.

a little sad there isn't an individuals zip for download, makes it hard to have an undertale/deltarune exclusive themed pack.
I personally didn't feel that there was enough characters in the pack to warrant an individual file for the characters. I'll make an individual pack download for the next update.

Starting to see more pokemon joining SRB2Kart, that's awesome! Hopefully, a certain Orange Calm Wolf and Brown Rock-Solid Puppy make it into SRB2Kart cause of the other pokemon joining in! (I don't mean just for this mod pack btw)

TheTrueEpicPro updated EpicPro Character Pack! with a new update entry:

The New Faces on the Track!

After quite some time, I've released a new update for my character pack! Two new characters are hitting the race track, in some fancy new vehicles too.

- Totodile
The rad as heck water started from Pokemon Gold and Silver rides in to kart on an... ATV? Looks a little big of him wouldn't you say? I mean, he seems happy so lets not question it. Racing in with a speed of 6 and a weight of 4, this little guy is set out to be a Pocket Monster out on the race course.

- Zenith
Wouldn't you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A Super Update!

All characters now support the latest Master Emerald addon updates and all have special super transformations!
The file listed as no lua does not have the Master Emerald support in it, and the individual files do not either.

Do note that you must load the Master Emerald addon first before loading the character pack if you want to use the super transformations correctly.

Original Characters, original content.

Here is the version 5 update for my character pack, with as always, two new faces hitting the track.

Aurelia the Tanuki is here to tear up the track with their max stats! She's sure to be a terror on the track as long as you can still see around her!

Flare the Fox joins in too! He is sure to burn away the competition with his crazy fire powers, but his speed if formidable, he is prone to being pushed and shoved. If you grab hold of the elusive Master Emerald, you can really see Flare shine!

Lunar New Year of the Dragon!

Back at it again with the original characters! Fleur the Dragon and Luna the Wolf join the race!

Fleur is quite a large character, and a terror on the track with a weight of 9, and a speed of 5 she's sure to push others around, but I'm sure she'll bake everyone cookies at the post race party.

Luna is quite a klutz, so I'm not sure who's idea it was to give her a broomstick but with a speed of 7 and weight of 4, she is sure to blitz around the course quickly!

This update also fixes...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back