ENORMOUS Slime Trail in new version of AAZ2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
2014 Contest Winner 2011 Contest Winner 2010 Contest Winner
I've tried just about everything I can think of, but I can't get rid of a horrific Slime Trail in the library in AAZ2. It fills up the entire screen, and sometimes makes the level SIGSEGV. I have indicated the area in which it occurs with a red box.

smvr5g.png


I desperately need help. Please tell me anything I can do to make this monstrosity go away.
 
I solved this problem on my own. I knew it would be solved by moving a vertex, and I was hoping someone might be able to give me an educated guess as to which one might be the culprit. But I eventually figured it out myself.

I guess this is technically a leak for Tortured Planet v9.0. But not a particularly useful one without seeing the level in action; I suppose one might compare this picture to the v8.4 map and guess what the differences mean, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top