Empty Servers recently

Eggy_Rosevelt_91

Autozone Cheese Nips
Has servers online felt more smaller, player count wise, than usual.

It’s so rare for me to find a server with anyone any more….
Back then I swore there were so many servers with lots of people on them
 
I am not really in any position to comment on the state of the community right now, but all I can really say is this: It has been almost 6 years since the last major of version of SRB2 released, and the pace at which updates have come out has slowed quite a bit (I remember back when the norm was a new minor version every couple of months, lol). This is not a complaint, mind you; by all means I would prefer STJR not rush 2.3 or 2.2.16 so they can make both as polished as possible. I think people are probably just fatigued from SRB2 for the moment and thus it's suffering a bit of player drought.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top